Yesterday Soccer, Today Dragonboat Stationery Training, Tomorrow Back To School...

As I write my blog yesterday, I feel like wanna play socccer so I stop halfway and went down. My senior boy and a junior boyare back together and it is rare you know... So the first matchwas easy. We play up to 5 goal in the basketball court. I am a defender (You Should know, if you dont SHAME ON YOU, haha) so weplayed until our team won. The final score is 5-0. Of cause mahlook who defending that why no goal, hahaha...

But the second match was not easy, our score lead by 1 goal thatis 3-2. But you see, our basketball is next to the Power Station,where at least 2 story building so some idiot kick the ball,and guess where it landed. It landed on the roof of the power station.People usually cant take because it is way not easy. So for thatwe have to stop the game. We chat and talk in our old time in thoseold day. Later Ray, Kaypo check my wallet and check my IC and say JasonI didnt know you born in Thailand. (Under the place of Birth in Pink IC)I say these, "I been playing soccer with you so long and you didnt knowand I shout very loud, "SHAME ON YOU"", and everybody laugh and giggle...

Than Fiffy called me (Dragonboat Friends) and scold me in thefunny way or trying to disturb me. She say why I called you cannot getthrough. You talk Gowri the whole night is it. Than later say lowprepaid and cannot message all the dragonboat people... Hahaha..and I tell her, cant be what your husbane (that is Azman) can call whyyou cannot. Than later she nag, nag, nag. But she a funny person haha.So later she update me all the particular.

Another phone call come again, my classmate Mr Yasheer and tell me aboutthe project he tell Mr Allan (My Class Advisor) that we wanna change theproject. It is too expensive la, so we decide to do something new, dont ask mewhat was it, but i dont know. But I tell Yasheer I not coming School tomorrow.Remember the two day, I dont wanna go... Hahaha...
So I went back home bath, after that it is raining just nice to keep me coolbut I wanna sleep but I got 4 movies to watch. If I dont return tomorrowthe movies, sorry Mr Jason no $4 dollars for you as each movies $1 for returning back early...

Micheal, My soccer friend called me down at 1am to hang out chit chat with him. SoI went down and we stay and chat through his old days and all about his previous relataionship and of cause that where Mr Jason would advise him on relationship. I dont know why but I like to kaypo (Curious) other people life... Hahaha... But I like to give people advise, you know....

So that for yesterday, the new day just started and I was so lazy to wake up. I got to watch all the movie today at least before I go for dragonboat stationery training at 7pm. So 6pm I got to go. But it was a very surprise called from Miss Ste Ting. Ste Ting is also one of my ITE-AMK friends in the past. She called me and all sudden wanna join dragonboat. I tell her she gonna die. If Ai Nah almost cant take it what make you think you can. But I didnt know she can talk very fast. She say she will stript me because I got 4 pac, I think Gowri just brainwash Ste Ting la.

Than she say she wanna push me down in the kallang river, by the way it sound similar ah. I tell Ste Ting dont be like Ai NAh can anot. Wanna do but dont dare to do... Hahaha. Later she say she will ask Ai Nah to help me do too, Blah, Blah, Blah... HAhaha... But I tell her you are welcome for the training on Sunday (Comfirm she will die, hahaha) before the next 5 days the race in Singapore River. So it seem we have one new player in our dragonboat team. I have a feeling I am gonna take over these team, hahaha.....

So as I reach the Kallang River, only I and Edwin reach there. Dont worry this is normal for our dragonboat team. So they all came and we gonna start the stationery training. As we start, we row for 10 minutes, just a warm up and we began to feel treid already after the warm up training. I and Nickie we sat down chat for a while while other calling other people why you cant make it for training. So after that we do 1 minutes and 30 second for 10 times interval 30 second break. I row till my paddles blade break into half, hahaha I didnt know I am so strong sia, HAhaha, But this is the first time we do 10 set. Normally we do up to 5 set but today is times two and I dont know how I manage to go through haha... But coach say you all wanna win or loss, if you wanna win than we got to go through. Fiffy and Nickie say I cant feel my arm, hahaha... But there one thing I wanna see. From now on eachtime have training, the training will get much more tough as the race coming closer by in 1 week time and we left up to 3 stationery training. Can our team member take the training as it go tougher hahaha, that what I wanna see...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Yesterday Soccer, Today Dragonboat Stationery Training, Tomorrow Back To School... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, October 23, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Yesterday Soccer, Today Dragonboat Stationery Training, Tomorrow Back To School...
 

0 comments: