| As I was on the way to Nico house, when I was riding bicycle my stupid bicycle chain came off and I got to fix it and as a result my hand is dirty again with all the gease (Aiyo I am a very clean guy ok, Yeah! as if... hahaha) so his house was at least 20 house away and just afew block behind Hariz block. I wanna go to his house collect my movie back but guess what, I dont have his number because it is in another SIM card. Aiyo! sorry girls and guy I know you all trying to contact me but cant, comfirm they all angry of me, hahaha so sorry to my Dragonboat, Soccer and ITE AMK friends who they trying to keep in touch with me. Aiya for SECUITY reason I must change number hahaha... So as I reach the house, I troubleshoot his problem on why cannot download game that is his Maplestory, oh my I never play before but that game kind of stupid even I never played but those who bored that game can kill your time instant. So as I was trying to download, a download box open and say Open, Save or Cancel. So instead of open I click save, his open downlaod that is after fully download it will install it self got a problem so instead I save somewhere first. I tell Nico you got 33 Hours left hahaha it gonna be a long, long, time hahaha... I got to go to my grandmother house that what cause it to cancel my Dragonboat training. I heard it rain heavily and they only go down on 5 instead of 4pm. So they got to wait at least 1 hour. I should go because my dear few of my friends there too. Eurasian Association, I cant believe it lucky I didt go, also it rain anyway, hahaha... So mean while at NIco house, I gonna leave to go to my Grandmother house just beside Nayang Polytechnic. So I wait for the rain to stop (Btw it rain heavily in AMK too. It seem god wanna water the plant today, hahaha) and cycle all the way down there and it took at least 5 to 8 minutes. I have stayed my Grandmother house at least 2 to 3 years or maybe more when I was young. So going back there, bring back all my childhood happy memories. Also I like to spend more time with my Grandmother because she liked to enjoy spending time with me. I really loved my Grandmother much and I tell GoD, please do let her live long. I cant imagine what happen if the day come if she pass away, I be feeling terible. I dont know why but I been prepare myself for such event. I know the day will come, but I wanna spend as much time as posible with my grandmother. She really love me and I know. When I always meet her or house visiting, I always see mr grandmother tears when she see me, how I wish I can know what causing it and what her thinking. Is it the tears of Joy? or the tears For saddness...? Also my Grandmother really help me alot. I meant really alot, also she give me those advice like back to the basic where I never think of but I know these thing but I am sure I always forget even I am good at giving people advice. So I got there and chat with my Grandmother the whole evening and I think it is worth to cancel my Dragonboat training for once.... After that, I got to run down to my area to played soccer as usual and today not much people because most STAR PLAYER hahaha got things to do but these people last minutes only... But there one thing change in my life... I am just geting much busy because more and more activities are coming too me... |
Run, My Dear Boy Run...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment