| I have a very weird dream. A dream that my Dad cook for me a dinner that is fried egg. After he serve me a simple fried bulleye egg. As I was taking a small bite, it was way to oily so oily that it make me wanna puke and also as if like this is my 50 egg and I am sick and tried of it. But it is my first egg. A egg that once you eat as if you eat 50++ egg and I wanna puke. Even after I woke up I still sick and tried and feel like dont wanna eat and it take some time to go over it even I awake from my dream. Trust me! I have not get any dream that is stupid and NIGHTMARE for a very long time. Is it Anti-Egg day or what... |
Anti-Egg Day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment