Interest In My School Work Is Lossing Fast And I Better Do Something About It...

LAst night after I wrote my first blog, I am thinking this: "Ok, Mr Jason Do NOT go school on Monday And Tuesday". Oh My what type of thinking do I have am I lazy or what. Last year in AMK-ITE I was doing my NITEC in electronic I was not bored and I was excited and looking forward to go back school each day. It was fun such as my classmate and CCA friends. Student and teacher like to disturb me. I am so well known and at least half of the staff in ITE know me, I am not trying to show off, OKAY... Hahaha. But life in DOver ITE is lifeless, nothing is like a wasteland enviroment. Student most of them chinese, and they always talk within the group, but I dont blame them haha. The acttivities there is not activity so as a Class. There is nothing I myself quit school what for pay them $270 dollar while that money I can go holiday with my friends. I got project to do but it seem no interest and time is wasting and clock is tick tocking and I left like 4 to 5 months left. My project is cost a bomb and It cost like $200 plus... Myself use the money to play pool whole day, right hahaha. But my mind is playing with me. Jason QUIT School, JASON QUIT SCHOOL. And I think I should, what for get my higher NITEC while my NITEC can go poly right. Unless I have a kiasu thinking la, like die die must have all the ITE cert to go poly. But my NITEC is 3.6GPA so is way good enough to go poly and I am a top student as agian I say I am Not trying to show off, must I type this again ahahaha. From Top to bottom all because I lost interest. So I went to sleep and a very peaceful sleep where there is no dream at 4am plus. Always like that I think got curse la...

When I woke up 11.59am, I know I wont be going school today. And so as tomorrow. First thing I check my exclusive budget handphone. 1 miss call from my dear DOVER ITE classmate, Ivan. But I think he called me about the project. And 2 sms about playing soccer today. Form the junior team and from the senior team. I reply them ok it is a deal let play babe... haha.
But I want to go down buy a coffee but it was like 12.15pm and I was shy or known as pai seh leh. You see I live in AMK and I live near to AMK ITE so all the stuff and student come out for lunch but at the same time they wanna spot scheck as if they wanna check this area that does MR JAson Got Go SChool Today... haha. So I went down faster, faster buy coffee at my nearest coffee shop and went back home...

Adam called me a cute chubby guy who played soccer with me wanna come my house and watch Resident Evil Extiction. Dont say how I get it or else another long story and you all will say I am a grandfather haha. But he scared to come my house because my Dad at home but my dad dont mind la. Why all my friends so scared of my dad. I think it is natural.By the way my house like a community centre. Friends come to my house chat, eat, play monopoly or watch movie. But I do tell my friend if you feel lonely or bored come to my house la. Yeah I welcome them anyone but of cause if I am at home la. So I got to stop here and play soccer now so look out for my blog tomorrow...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Interest In My School Work Is Lossing Fast And I Better Do Something About It... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, October 22, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Interest In My School Work Is Lossing Fast And I Better Do Something About It...
 

0 comments: