| Yesterday,it was crash... Oh I hate it, you decide Jason, Bowling or soccer? Yesterday Nick Call me and he invite be for bowling and I am glad to come but I have a soccer match and I have no money, so sad Mr Budget Jason cant go... If I have the money I would go bowling rather than soccer. So for that poor Mr Jason played soccer... So after I got back home, I wanna sleep but poor Hariz calling me at the wrong time to go Johor with him. I told him already the day before that I would not be coming. He send sms me and afew miss call, Aiya why go today while today got school where got mood aiyo... So I was awake at 1 am ok. Dont worry these time my brother have not watch DVD movies in high volume. Just cannot sleep and that consider a nightmare too me. I was planning to keep myself very tried by going Johor and all those stuff before I knock out. But I cant take it instead I knock out after the soccer match. So I was online and I saw Ai NAh, after awhile I chat with her, poor thing I realise I hurt her feeling you know by discouraging her she cant take it in dragonboat. Wah, I feel so bad and I am glad lucky she tell me so sorry and must tell me ok. All the while she kept the feeling and she feel sad aiyo, quick call Mr Anthony (YEP ITE AMK India) and let have a reflection hahaha... But serious, I hate it if I hurt people feeling... So that for yesterday and now for today. When the sunrise, you my sunshine, you my sunshine you my shine I like to sing and I sing as I type these hahaha... Today morning was very refreshing I dont know why I thought would be blur and I think I skip school again that what make it so refreshing, hahaha... Today suppose to meet miss mary and Ai Nah but do you know what day is it today. Today is Busted day so I and Ai Nah decide to cancel and busted miss mary and go for the dragonboat instead of meeting her, hahaha, I like to joke la hahaha... So I went for the dragonboat training again. Mr Din (Dragonboat Captain Guy Team) called me and ask me can I be there before 7.30pm because he wanna pass me the paddle before he go work and it fine for me. But as I was at City Hall MRT staion changing train to the East-West Line to kallang I miss a train because it is way to croweded and I cant go in, Aiyo.... So after the training, I, gowri and Ai Nah we eat and chat and joke. We talk and gossip on each other people and other people life. The most funny is Gowri tell us that one of his friend played another friends private part (I know you think wat the fuck! hahaha...) so we were shock n laugh. After that I am glad I and Ai Nah chat about my budget clothe and plan to shop one day and we chat other stuff too. Ai Nan wanna shop with me to buy clothing at Johor and ask me to bring $100 but I say wait long long hahaha maybe next year after the Malaysia Trip... Opp Ok I am going to meet mr Hariz for tonight market at johor hahaha..... |
My Budget Clothing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment