Good MOrning Singapore...

Today, when I woke up it was so refreshing. I like to wake up to have this feeling instead of feeling glum, sad and moody like as if the world crash, oh so sad... so silence ahhhhhhhh... I hate it you know, who like to wake up on those feeling but I glad today is not a day. Maybe because I have enough sleep or I got wetdream, hahaha I dont know but I am glad I woke up feel refreshing but I recieve a SMS from Gowri, I Cannot Make It For Tomorrow Training. Oh so sad it seem Miss Gowri cant go for Dragonboat Training...


So after I watched Movie at home I went to online and check E-Mail hopping for more normination hahaha... And guess who I meet Online... Mr Yeo (AMK ITE Staff) we chat and he teach me how to make money online and guess what through blogger. How? By putting Ad here. Yup, soon you see my blog got advertise hahaha... Opp I got not enough time I got to meet my soccer friend and we chat through out the whole night...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Good MOrning Singapore... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, October 27, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Good MOrning Singapore...
 

0 comments: