Saturday Shopper


It is Saturday and surprise, surprise, surprise plan started to popped up. I suppose to go for my camp instructor teambuilding but didn’t go. Cause I saw the message wrongly. I thought it was 1430 but is 1000 and I woke up at 1030 and I kind of disappointed and guilty. They have kept a reserve place for me for this teambuilding. Ras, my colleague gave me 9 miss called and I call her tolded her I am at polyclinic, sick.

Whet to meet my mum later at 1700 and suppose to meet Gowri but she cancels. Wanted to go to Bras Besah to buy some art stuffs, not for me, but for her. Instead Shikin joined in and when to Raffles place to slack. We meet up and head down to City Hall, Raffles Place Mall and makan at the Burger King. I am not hungry so order something light. I can’t tap to the Wireless SG and after I troubleshoot, finally can be connected.

Meet my mum and went to shopping. I bought 2 shoes and 2 shirts. My mum spend $100. Thanks mummy. Than later when to shop from Robinson to Bata.

Later when to her house and sawed Roberta and Bryan. It is so long since the last I sawed them. It felt great. Dinner and head home. Shikin wanted to overnight at my house so she did. Makan at 3am and we KO by 6am. Left house by 0730. Haha... So tiring. Anyway tomorrow school start and cant wait to go school and I don’t know why I wanna do my math problem. Not do but investigate. Haha... Yea investigate is a correct word. Is like why the 2 become 3 and why + become divided is like interrogate the numbers. But I can solve most on my own lei...

Anyway my music playlist for this blog have been update. Here the new song added:

One Desire
Superstar
Stereo Love
Meet Me Halfway
Satisfaction
That's My Name

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Saturday Shopper ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, April 18, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Saturday Shopper
 

0 comments: