Esplanade Gathering


After a camp from Greendale and EiE, I look a break at home. It been long I am away from home. Anyway another gathering is coming up soon. With my entire childhood friend and my brother friends of his. We meet at HarbourFront MRT Station and I am the last to arrive. Haha... Aiya sorry lah I kind of busy on that day mah... We went to the Hawker Center just beside the bus interchange. It is raining and the plan might flop. But no worry, Uncle Jason iwill have another plan and that is heading to City Hall MRT station. Went there and slack at MacDonald, Raffles City Mall. Played Poker Card and Eugene showed some of his magic trick while waiting for my sister, Doreen. We had a great chat and till now I still can remember the day. Mr Eugene, Mr Jason (Me), Miss Aisha, Miss Shikin and Madam Nuri (Haha)..

My sister came about 8pm. We had a nice evening walk along the roadside and soon underground to Marina Square. We wanted to played bowling but most of them don’t really have interest. So we played Arcard.

Played puzzle bubble against Aisha but I am simply too good...

Play spots the difference of China girl model... Is just simply funny la...

And we play against each other on this game. It seems Aisha loses first follow by me and Nuri begin defeat by the computer.

Later we head to Esplanade and just slacking around. But it seems the Mosiac Festival have came and we just took some fun photo shooting.


And soon we head home...


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Esplanade Gathering ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, April 2, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Esplanade Gathering
 

0 comments: