After a quick shower and a quick check of my e-mail, off I went down to Lavender Mrt station. Roopinder decide to meet me and I met her at City Hall after exchanging train. And soon by 1245 I reached Golden Mile. My brother Kevin decides to cut bald today and my mum friend surprised that Roopinder had a very long eye lasher. She is Punjabi. I get to know her through one of my friend, Ranvin. She has never eaten Thai food before and she tried Pad-Tai. The reason I am here is also helping my mum to book a flight to Bangkok, Thailand too. But I kind of afraid of the red shirt protestant lei...
After our lunch, I off to Bishan to meet my friends together with my sister accompany me to meet Farah and Veronica. They say they at Macdonald but I don’t why I kept on finding them at KFC. Haha... My sister told me, ‘Why you at KFC?’ Anyway I finally found them and went to Sony Erricson service centre to send for repair. He told me my warranty has expired. I felt like cheated from the shop at Toa Payoh which is second hand. They say my model C905 have this same common problem and cost about $120. Internal speaker could not work all sudden and Camera short cut key B also not working. I miss taking photo now. I can’t go Wi-Fi now. Aiyo... How am I gonna take picture this coming Friday for clubbing? But right now I just wanna save money. I have $25 another 25 dollar or more to go.
I went to Toa Payoh to the second-hand shop. I am lucky that the fellow remember me. I told him that the warranty does not work (showing my sad face). Anyway he say don’t worry he will send in for me. I felt happy. Now my phone is hospitalize for 2 weeks and off we went to MacDonald to slack. We chatted lot of stories and as if time seem nothing. I am glad they went out with me today. Just simply glad...
Is been long till now that I did not finish organize my music playlist. Missing artist and album need to fill in and most important the Album Cover. Sigh... so far 489 music have enter and I just love to collect the album cover. Another 200 more to go from my brother playlist. And is all into my Ipod Touch... :D
It seem I realize that I bought lot of Gadget in 2010.
C905, My 8.1 MP Camera Cyber-shot but second hand:
$280
My Lappy Dual Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RaM and Ge-Force 256MB:
$999
And soon my iTouch 8GB from Mustafa Center:
$288
Total possible cost: $1567
and is all within from Feb till to now, April. I am such a spendthrift...
0 comments:
Post a Comment