Enterprise Class


It seem Mr Ong, Enterprise facilator have a very interesting way to approach during the lesson. It seem his method of teaching kind of difference from other. I like how the way he put it during the lesson. Our class are very lucky to get someone like him. During my break time have joined him during his lucnd and pester Taufiz, Sha, Bud and Miss Siti, Zha Tewt to join him. He told me he was kind of anti-social during those old day and I am simply surprise. But all I know our class do like him and the topic seem confusing but I like his way of teaching. Everybody love Mr Ong... Hahaha....

Here what we do during enterprise:



















That is all in Enterprise now tomorrow is Science :D

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Enterprise Class ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, April 28, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Enterprise Class
 

0 comments: