
I decide to go Arzooka cause Roopinder told me the entrance fees is free. Bloody hell, ended up paying $15. Sigh... Wanted to open bottle but is too expensive. Went in and I am surprise of the club cause it look happening. But after a while is ok. They started to play Culo and I kind of excited. I ask Roopinder to dance with me and we are the only one at the dance floor. Anyway I paid $15 so I myself make used of it even I know I dance like shit...


By 0235 we all decide to leave the place and now we went to the bridge and slack. Played some random forfeit game such as True or Dare. They took my old phone and spin. It was fun but not long it is 0330 and time to go. Took cab and reach home by 0415 and KO.
I slept about 14 hours and woke up by 6pm. Went to Toa Payoh and collect my phone which I am so happy and surprise. They replace my internal speaker already. So went back home and due to long hours of sleeping, decide to call people until I called Shikin and talk, talk and talk to her. Like 0300 decide to go to her house at Sembawang with my sister. So slack there and till now going to Sonkrang which is the water festival for the Thai New Year...
I went with Shikin to the Tailor shop where she alter her schooool skirt where she begin her school tomorrow. Went there and ended up the shop closed. So went to Woodland and the water festival have begun. I am glad my friend Kumar came for the festival too. Played and later when to Manuh house where his mum cook laksa. It is spicy. Why do all Thai food spicy?
0 comments:
Post a Comment