Once I reached, it seems everyone is in their own group. The JC (Junior College) were together and the poly too. It seems that I am a left one out but in my heart, I hoping the camp would be fun. So finger cross. After everyone gather we had a tea break. I met this two participant, Hui Mei (Hope I spell her name correctly) and Justin. They are my first two friends. We ate and talk and back to the room and watch this short video clip, The Eye of the Storms. Go search it at YouTube. You will find it interesting.
After the clip there seem to be a debate in the education system. On why they divided into these streams such as EM1, EM2 and EM3 in the Primary school system. But I find it good as a way of how fast can you catch up. Ya know... If you can’t be fast in your academic, go to EM3. But it seems a stereotype that EM3 are stupid or slow. I called that a typical mindset or narrow minded. Just look at me. I from there and it seem I am smarter than most of them in my circle of friends. But of cause in a humble way... Haha... Then I voice out by saying, “Why you guy like to make things so complicated where it is simple”
It a nice sharing and listen people opinion. Head out for lunch and now finally ice breaking game. Guys, 5cents girls, 10cents. The facilator will voice out by saying 85 cents and so we got to form of a group to that amount. Than we also play Aiya Captain. It a nice ice breaking game.
Later we divided into our own individual group. I am in group 3 and I surprise that my two dearest friends of mine same group as me. We played Bang Bang. Is a nice game to Whacko. Than we move to advance intermediate ice breaking game which was Conveying Belt. Where each of us needs to say something to that person. Example: Dear John, the first time I met you is when you are funny but the good thing is you seemed like to give joke where you make everyone happy. Most of them telling that my smile give them comfortable of sharing when come to this sensitive topic which is about Racism. After the game we sat down together and make a ground rule for our group. And I find our group is very bonded as we voice out by giving idea to the rulebook.
Off we when to Labrador Park and in we check-in. The dormitory is great and I am impress the shower got heater. Later on we played tug-of-war and back to discussion. And at night we played game and are Matthew Birthday. So it seem everyone want to sabo him.
I play with Ashley and the other some snap game. There just simply lot of laughter and fun. Than later at night we played drinking game which is fun. I am a dealer and many things I work in the Casino. The camp is fun and my favourite is where we all jam together. The camp is just simply fun, fun, fun but interesting too.

0 comments:
Post a Comment