Nerdy Boy...

For the third day from the official school start, it seems that everything goes smooth. I am glad my class is getting bonding and as a result much fun bought to the lesson. Also I did not expect that I did not visit the canteen during the past three day as I fear that the work might be complete in time. But this coming Thursday is where the workshop begun to thrown at me. It seems the hard core theory lessons have pass by and that is Math and Science. Both I got my grade B. That the start... Anyway the interesting parts of the lesson come to such as Problem Based Learning and Enterprise tomorrow. I hope the enterprise will be good and interesting subject... Plus I going to the canteen tomorrow even if the work load is high... I never have been to canteen... Such a nerd Mr Jason...

Usually by 3pm I felt sleep and when I reach home, I will simply knock out. So called, afternoon nap by 1830 I woke up ate dinner and possible back to bed by 0100. It seems this is my routine. Btw, where is my fucking pay? I wanna buy iTouch as soon as possible...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Nerdy Boy... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, April 20, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Nerdy Boy...
 

0 comments: