It been quiet for the past few days and I have been sleeping alot lately. Plus my salary have been delay and I got to find $40 dollar more for this week. I have decide to go DXO this coming Friday. Yea! It been long since I go club. Anyway is just too quiet for this week but also is good ya... It is fifth of April, today and still got another 10 more days before school start. I just cant wait...
Oh yea by the way did I tell you, I and Farah went for our fortune reading. It is fun and I just kind like the fortune teller. Not he con people and say sweet stuff just to make you happy... The way he say thing in philosiphy thing in life. A senior who give wisdom word. By the way his reading pretty accurate... But I and Farah got good experience...
0 comments:
Post a Comment