Hmmm, I kind of lazy to update my blog cause there so many things to do now a days and my lappy is getting worst. I just hope it can survive all the way to Thursday and that all I’m asking. Let me try to recall... Hmmm...
I know I went out with Wei Keat last Saturday to his church service at Somerset. One of the Christianity Church, Hope. I kind of like their service where telling youth what to do during their holidays. Also they had skit and role play but the best part is Praise and Worship. Is been long and is like a relief. After the service they played game and celebrate one of their friend birthdays. They all thought I am 18 to 20. Haha... But yes you can say I am one of the eldest there but it seems this service is for teens. I went to Burger Kind to study and thanks to Wei Keat friend for helping me out in math. Like the way he explain. But the manager chase us out saying there more customer and needed a place so kana (caught, got) chase out and went to basement 1 and study. I have no pen and soon I got to meet Miss Shikin. Went out with her and ggossip. Haha... Anyway she came to my house and we rested there while trying to troubleshoot the cam problem in msn which Shikin wanna webcam to her friend.
Sunday was kind of a shopping day. Thanks mum for buying me a simple Camera and a luggage. Just some simple stuff and ration. Also bought my brother some military stuff and off to home and sleep more. I just very tired. And here come Monday and the Math UT is a piece of shit la. I can answer the question but I got to skip and answer question that is worth to spend your time on. Also many of my dearest classmate unable to complete. Aiya... The timing is ticking down and I was kind of nervous as a result did not focus. But exam is gone and I think I did my very best.
Went with Taufik and Jannah to their IG and I think this is my second IG, Studio. I saw my friends there and meet afew people. It seem can click with them but love to joke. I kept on insist there is one of the bapok (transvestite, she male) in the ballet crew. Haha... They kept on wondering who was it and they really believe ah. I am good in word sometime. Love to pretend so watch out yea...
Failure is the first step of success. Don’t lose your interest because successful people fail more time than failure. Cause failure, give up while succeed people never...
1 comments:
air jordan pas cher
l c bz a
http://airjodannchaussresmagainn.webnode.fr/
Post a Comment