I went back home immediately with Zhang Hao, Sharul and Wei Keat. I kept on coming out the topic about UT. Haha... Yea, what over is over. We have reached the station and met Indah and Bulb. Glad to meet them and we chat happily ever after on the way home. Once reached home, I nag at my Dad what for dinner as I am so hungry where as I did not ate enough in school or probably not enough time to eat. Dad cooked fried chicken wings. As I were chatting with Are-Mir with Video Chat. It is fun and funny and Are-Mir don’t wanna tell me where he is. Aiyo... That fellow ah...
Next day, outing with Are-Mir they all but first thing first, went to collect camera at my mum house. On the way to Holland Village and slept in the bus. Today bus journey seem so slow. No idea why? Anyway around 12 noon reached Holland Village and ate. Roberta asked for help and I did not know my step dad got Facebook. Sigh... Ate Spaghetti with mince beef. Simply delicious. My maid kept on laughing at me as I scolding Roberta. I saw rashes at Roberta mouth. Not alot, subsidies now... Checking for symptoms’ of Hand, Mouth, and Foot Disease. But nope, just a food allergy or skin sensitive. As I went to take a nap, Bryan kept on disturbing me so as a result I can’t sleep. I am tried la. Just simply tired.
We off to Orchard, to Far East Plaza with the maid because one of her friend wanna create an account so just accompany her. Soon when we were there and if you have no idea who my step bro and sis this picture might just give you an idea...
So after took some picture, there was a call and got to go. Are-mir asked me to meet at Kallang MRT station and soon head down. 20 mins later, after tap out from the station, went to NTUC buy drink, Marigold Yogurt. My stomach indigested. Are-mir surprised me with his car and I forgot he just took his driving license. So went to fetch Cik Leha and soon Nuri. Here the pic after Nuri comb her hair as she were coming down late.
Nuri Where Ae You?
Driver Lost Sense Of Direction
Nuri And Cik Leha
Thai People In The Car...
We went to Downtown East to Sakura Buffet. Soon as we were there, there is no more seats. Due to our luck, we decided to go to Yio Chu Kang. But of cause to play safe I have decided to book a place there. Soon on a squeeze ride, Nuri, Aisha, Cik Leha and me, at the behind seat. We reach at Yio Chu Kang by 1900 and dinner is served. We went in and soon we decided to take food and I was dead hungry. No rice just simply food steak and veggie. I wanted to try all their dish, so duck, lamb, beef, soup, different type of soup (shark fin etc) squid, mushroom, sushi, wedges, clam, baked cheese clam, cockles, dim sum, salad and so on the list. After trying the food, here the picture:
After makan (dinner) we off to Yishun Safra to play bowling. But we took some photo of our dear friend who brings their own transport.
Once we reached there, we went to the bowling and expected, we are in the waiting list. Also it took some time as not only we are the so called late bowler there are a few Yishun people. “Paging for Jason” from the counter but I thought I heard Beijing. We played bowling and sometime we just love to do stupid thing at the bowling alley. Anyway, today luck seems to be average on the scale.
Went home and the next day I studied Enterprise at the morning of Sunday. Back to the school world and I can’t really absorb the information for my next coming UT on Tuesday. Soon by evening came, I off to Ranvin house to celebrate his bro, Kevin, Birthday.
I bought for him drumstick. Haha... But it was a nice and simple, homely birthday. Happy Birthday Kevin. I am blogging at 15 mins before 6am and soon today module is Programming...
Btw I Kind Of Like This Phase:
If you breath, you talk.
If you talk, you ask.
If you ask, you think.
If you think, you search.
If you search, you experience.
If you experience, you learn.
If you learn, you grow.
If you grow, you wish.
If you wish, you find.
If you find, you doubt.
If you doubt, you question.
0 comments:
Post a Comment