Sengkang People

Yea!!! Ihad a great outing with these people on that day and they are:

Liang Jia, Zhan Hao, MuiMui, Wei Keat And Tyron.

At first I met up with Wei Keat and I can stioll remember this Sengkang People (Zhan Hao & Mui Mui) were late la. I and Wei Keat kept on nagging and complaining on why Sengkang People Like that? Haha... Anyway not long we chat at the Basement of the cafe below Central. So we had a great talk from topic to topic and luckily they update me such as The Slashing at Kallang which they are Sabah and iPhone 4 came out. But I know they can do better then that. I know apple can do better in hardware cause they easily lose out when come to Hardware specification in the Handphone Market. We went to play pool at Marina Square and here the picture:
I Am Doing The Paradance
Waiting For My Turn
Lollipop
CityLink
Gossip Starbuck

After a while went to Starbuck and talk lot of random topic. It is fun to do that and I cant really remember when the last time I relax and had a group talk for a very long hours.

I lazy to update my blog but here the first one. One down two (Sarawak And Y Camp) more to go...

Btw I have change a new template... Yea... I am glad Blogger change the layout and setting of a new template...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Sengkang People ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, June 13, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Sengkang People
 

0 comments: