Movie Season

I have been watching lot of movie recently. I still can remember that day during my algebra Workshop, Thanks god I met Daryl and instead of helping me, it confuse me. But is kind of fun but also I were doing my Enterprise Workshop. So the workshop ended up at 1845 and rush all the way to Causeway Point to Meet James, Joey and Yong Keong. Watch Iron Man 2 and I kind of nervous because many of my friend had lot of negative review. Hmmm after the movie I give 4.5/5. If you are science-fiction fans than this movie fit perfectly for you...

"You left your brain at the Track and Field is it?" That what the senior said when I saw the junior begin fall infront of the field. Is a Canoe Club and I was laughing at my friend while me enjoyibng life play Frisbie in Treking Club where we specialize more to hiking and travelling. I love my senior and they kind off fun also that day they help me out the quiz for science where as the reflection journal took sometime for me to solve. My teammate all started to take photo of themself where I learn from Joey that this term is called CamWhore is it? Randomly took pic just out of fun and I saw all the picture and thinking of making a video out of it. But I need lot and lot of web cam pic. So W14E, give me all the pic you have yea if you took many cam.

Smile, You Are On Candi Camera...
Photo Edit A
Photo Edit B
Laptop Battery Model...

After my Treking IG(Interest Group) I met afew friend who happen to be my next door neighbour and they are simply funny people. I just love to listen her story where their class outcast this fat guy who have attitude problem. Reach my home but I borrow 2 movie that is Avatar and Ip Man 1. I love both movie but first let review Avatar:

Many told me that Avatar is nice in term of graphic but too draggy so dont be surprise that the movie can go up to 2 and the 1/2 hours. BUt for me is awesome and just simply love the story. I dont find it draggy but hoping the movie extend. Haha... I went to download the few of a song and just simply nice. So 4.5/5

The Ip Man has a good review and I kind of agree to it too. The reason I watched the movie because not long I gonna watch Ip Man 2. I just love the story again so 5/5.

That all in my life and Happy Mother day yea...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Movie Season ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, May 8, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Movie Season
 

0 comments: