Classroom Life



I just kept on laughing at the picture which you saw above just now. Haha... Anyway it seems each week the class is getting bonded but the problem statement is getting to annoy me now days. I love program and enterprise while Science is Neutral as if I am those element where just randomly hang around and math is like blur. Not totally blur but more too 50/50 I would say. I am getting sick and tired of RJ (Reflection Journal) Is like knowing there is a homework to do and like kind of lazy. Enterprise kind of cross reference ended up not journal but report that why I got B maybe. Math also kind of suck she always give me B but I am happy. Maybe she raises the standard for me or not convince enough that I do know this module. Program is kind of interesting while to Cognitive is always out of content. Sigh... Oh God help me for the UT Test tomorrow for Science and good luck to you guy W14E...

Taufik sleeping
Taufiq Upclose
Our Class

Ah Huat HAppy!!!

I slept and slept now days. I reach ICA (Immigration and Checkpoint Authority) and almost could not enter. But I told them I had a appointment which I met online and reasonable I am in. But I saw that senior kind of mad saying I am just here to collect my passport. Not interview or what. Some of them kind of blur, no idea what is e-appointment. Appointment that made online... Anyway got my passport and wanna finish this document... My computer is kind of getting better. Maybe I need to give Panadol. I realize it will not flick often only if I on my computer some time...

IG, Trekking was fun but tiring too. I am glad they had inter-game with the kayaked on Captain Balls. But the stairs is freaking tiring but worth when you feel the pain...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Classroom Life ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, May 20, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Classroom Life
 

0 comments: