St James To Vivo Again...

I still can remember on last Friday that I am so damn tired. I suppose to go gym with Taufik but did not. Cause I got so much thing to do on that day and one of it is visiting my granny. So went there and talk to her till 6pm. Honestly, I kind of sleepy also. So I went home and took a nap for 2 hours. Woke up, ate my dinner, and I am off to Vivo to meet Huda and her group of friends and the night is young at St. James Powerhouse.
Huda Friends
One of the bouncer thought one of my friend is high but she just simply excited. We head to the dance floor and the music is perfect. Music that got easy lyric and nice bass. Such as put-your-hand up-in-the-air, put-yur hand-up, put-yur-hand-up-in-the-air... When we head to the dance floor, there is weird character such as one of them grab my friend and ask to join for a little drink and there is this guy simply dance way too close and I switch with my friend. There lot of funny thing but it is fun and wild. His is my second time heading to St James but first time in Powerhouse. Kind of worth it lei... $20 and two free drinks...

Love The Light Effect

Dancer

We dance and like 3am kind of tired but other strange do entertain us like, there is this two hyper girl still on high energy level and love the way they dance. There these two youth more to hip-hop also and there is a girl from China, love her dance. Is just fun but sadly is all end at 4am and head home. We went to Vivo and the whole shopping mall to ourselves.
Took cab home and paid about $15 with midnight charges. Anyway the taxi uncle kind of nice and talk to me alot and head home used Facebook. Lol...
The next day, I went to meet my mum at Dhoby Ghaut. Went to buy more clothes and more shopping. My pay still have not come and I kind of getting impatient. Went to This Fashion and shop for my baju (clothes in melayu). I like one shirt that it say on the left hand side, Security. And the back is in big font but centralize that is Security. It look like those bouncer shirt in club in the state. Or a bouncer for major concert. But is all in XL. Is like this shirt meant for big size or guy who are body build. I like wtf... I tried but is kind of big for me where my original size for shirt it L. Bouthg 2 shirt and 2 jeans.

Later I went to NLB, Bras Besah Road (opposite Bugis Junction) to revise my math. First time come to this library. Not bad lei... Love the facility. Later meet Aisha and head to Bugis Junction to meet one of her lovely friend, Stella. I enjoy talking to her and ask her lot of question but I am impressed on how the way she does and prepare the flower. I ask her lot of question on more to colour of the roses represent for what occasion. Later I went to the Arcard, I am surprise of the size. Is simply huge...

Later met Shikin and went to Bugis Village. We wanted to buy some snack. The mushroom they give like as if measure gold. Is kind of ex like $2.50. For little fried mushroom. They should give me all ya know. Went to took bus and come down at Kallang. Walk to Golden Mile and I told shikin that welcome To Thailand. After she pass some stuff, we went to Vivo and do my fucking math problem. Is so irritating but thanks to Shikin, Farah and Sha, Ican see the ideal what do the equation want. Anyway we took photo at Coffee Beans.

Coffee Bean

China Girls In The Middle

Happy & Sad

Uncle Jason Always Love To Smile...

Anyway I have Update my Facebook profile picture so please SPAM my profile picture comment ya... Hahaha...

Wanna comment it? Click Here

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel St James To Vivo Again... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, May 4, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan St James To Vivo Again...
 

0 comments: