Mother Day

Yesterday was a long day. A day where I study math, teach math, window shopping and finally have a gathering with my mum. By 1100 I met Johnson at Toa Payoh and head toward library. He taught me gradient and some shit graph of straight line that is the equation of the line: y=mx+c. Sub here and there and finally I got it. Also not forgetting the quadratic curve. The Factorise... And bla bla bla... Also later head toward Orchard and meet Hong Ming. Teach him Math but I hope he practice and he advise me on Cognitive Thinking. Not long we haed Parago and Ion where he wanna buy shirt and I got bored easily.

Met my mum and we had a nice long chat which was good. It been sometime. My sister give her a bottle with full of stars inside while me give a pair of flowers. But the most interesting part is passing her my latest photo and kiss on her cheek... Is been long since I done that. Is been really long...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Mother Day ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, May 10, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Mother Day
 

0 comments: