You Have Won US$10000



Oh dear. This is not cool. Oh dear. You know your e-mail or hotmail. Usually you got spam in your e-mail, guess what? It has been leak out and now into the reality world. Meaning? It means they have sent some stupid mail to my house. But I would say the way they do it is pro. Can easily trick you. Saying that I won lotto that up to US$10000

and a Sony television. The first time I receive I was surprised but they ask me for a credit card no. and the total bill which was US$35 for shipment. I about to give ya know because the way they do it is so professional.

But what if it not a spam? Cause that time I receive the first letter I was happy and surprise indeed. But 2 to 3 week again I receive this shit time and this time 3 in one go. Is just horrible by tricking innocent people such as you and me. Don’t say I am dump or stupid ok maybe you receive you will know what I been through…



Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel You Have Won US$10000 ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, August 5, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan You Have Won US$10000
 

0 comments: