Black Hole

What happen to me?
These questions started to repeat in my mind.
Not different but the same old question.
Sooner or later I be sick and tired by this question.
There is this dark emptiness in me.
Loneliness? Sadness? Negative ness?
I don’t know but the feeling is just horrible.
There is something that I need that every single human
in this planet need. If you don’t have it you will go insane
or maybe just a horrible torture of life.
The emptiness is expend every single each day.
When I feel sad, my tears just don’t come out.
Loneliness, I am like cold blooded animal. Where I don’t
recognize feeling anymore.
Toxic and poison thought began to spread in my brain.
Where I got negative psychology thinking began.
I just don’t know what the plan is anymore.
I am that boy who is goal oriented but not anymore.
As if going through the blank space or walking in the dark.

I am now relying on God. Is that good? I believe god have plan
for us and that word call fate.
If, example God do plan for us,
Than why should I plan where god have make a plan for
us even the day before we born.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Black Hole ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, August 16, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Black Hole
 

0 comments: