Two Group

I am glad that Channel 5 show my favourite show. That is The Moment Of Truth and Destination Truth that show on Okto. Oh dear how I wish I got time to watch this show. Anyway my Dad at Vivo I think he pass by and sure he home early today. Also stupid Hariz took my DVD and never return back. Now I am home and got no show to watch. But today is Monday and got afew nice show. Desperate Housewife to the documentary show that is some tallest women in the world due to medical history. Watch news wanna know what happening to the world too. I am so tired. Oh yeah I have recover. My sleeping time is back to normal once again. Just feeling sleepy at 2230 around there and for no reason, I always woke up at 0300 to 0400. But I will fell asleep again. I think my nap have break up to 2 group. Like first group that is 4 to 5 hour while the second is a short nap that is 2 hours. So far so good anyway. Sleep, 2330 and wake up 0900. Reasonable right???

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Two Group ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, August 3, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Two Group
 

0 comments: