Okay. I don’t know why but this month I got no mood to blog. The interests of blogging seem to drop this month. Maybe September and October got lot of thing to blog. Ha-ha
I just got no mood also feeling down now days. Just no mood to talk sometime, but here the update anyway…
Ok there are two idiot visited my house recently. Yes I know do what in my house? Haha… I also don’t know sometime but there always something to do in my house in order to kill time…
Miss Gowri
Ok recent not long after the Changi Village BBQ overnighting stuff with Kumar and a old classmate of mine, Vivek. She came to my house feeling bored. Wanted to go East Coast to meet Kumar friend but Kumar and Ranvin can’t come out. Got curfew… hahaha… So plan changes come to my house watched movie. We watched Ghost Of Girlfriend Past. The movie is just awesome. Is kind of nice. But after I watched the movie, I feel like kind of sad because I believed I won’t get a chance of begin loved. I as the eldest I believe my role of duty is to take care my parent in the future. So yeah every movie there is a happy ever after all how about my life. God give me a peek what happen in the future. But I, Gowri and Suman (Gowri Boyfriend) really enjoyed the movie, laughter and awe. Never get sick and tired of this movie, watched 3 times already. Hariz still did not pass me one horror movie and I am waiting. After movie we went down eat chicken rice and me dessert… haha… Really enjoy both of their company…

Heng Mun
I was bathing and I realize she came too fast. This girl, even she is short and got small leg but sure she walk damn fast. Haha… Embarrassed, me in towel was surprise to see her outside plus the gate open. I spoke to her in singlish by saying, “Aiyo, Heng Mun ah why you walk so fast see la everytime come at the wrong time”. I enjoy her company today. We talked a lot of thing lei. Hmmm lot of personal stuff too by exchanging each other view. I just like to talk to Miss Heng Mun. Thanks Heng Mun for begin there with me at the dowsed and deepest need of my times. I am just glad she is there. Did not watched movie at my house instead went down chit chat and she treat me $2.50 chicken rice. Ha-ha… So kind and we walk to AMK Hub. She went toilet and she took damn long lor… Hmmm we still thinking of going KL, Malaysia or not…

I just change my profile picture. Ha-ha Sawadee Khrab Jason… My mum pass me that top Thai cultural shirt and I can’t remember for what occasion, she wanted me to wear that shirt. But I am thinking for my 21st birthday should I wear or not. I still can remember Shikin took a picture of me and we kept on laughing. Shikin la always laugh at me. Than Aisha too… What do you think any comment?
(Click the link to comment. Don’t forget to sign in Facebook)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3343788&l=f44203c6d0&id=552538237
I just got no mood also feeling down now days. Just no mood to talk sometime, but here the update anyway…
Ok there are two idiot visited my house recently. Yes I know do what in my house? Haha… I also don’t know sometime but there always something to do in my house in order to kill time…
Miss Gowri
Ok recent not long after the Changi Village BBQ overnighting stuff with Kumar and a old classmate of mine, Vivek. She came to my house feeling bored. Wanted to go East Coast to meet Kumar friend but Kumar and Ranvin can’t come out. Got curfew… hahaha… So plan changes come to my house watched movie. We watched Ghost Of Girlfriend Past. The movie is just awesome. Is kind of nice. But after I watched the movie, I feel like kind of sad because I believed I won’t get a chance of begin loved. I as the eldest I believe my role of duty is to take care my parent in the future. So yeah every movie there is a happy ever after all how about my life. God give me a peek what happen in the future. But I, Gowri and Suman (Gowri Boyfriend) really enjoyed the movie, laughter and awe. Never get sick and tired of this movie, watched 3 times already. Hariz still did not pass me one horror movie and I am waiting. After movie we went down eat chicken rice and me dessert… haha… Really enjoy both of their company…

Heng Mun
I was bathing and I realize she came too fast. This girl, even she is short and got small leg but sure she walk damn fast. Haha… Embarrassed, me in towel was surprise to see her outside plus the gate open. I spoke to her in singlish by saying, “Aiyo, Heng Mun ah why you walk so fast see la everytime come at the wrong time”. I enjoy her company today. We talked a lot of thing lei. Hmmm lot of personal stuff too by exchanging each other view. I just like to talk to Miss Heng Mun. Thanks Heng Mun for begin there with me at the dowsed and deepest need of my times. I am just glad she is there. Did not watched movie at my house instead went down chit chat and she treat me $2.50 chicken rice. Ha-ha… So kind and we walk to AMK Hub. She went toilet and she took damn long lor… Hmmm we still thinking of going KL, Malaysia or not…

I just change my profile picture. Ha-ha Sawadee Khrab Jason… My mum pass me that top Thai cultural shirt and I can’t remember for what occasion, she wanted me to wear that shirt. But I am thinking for my 21st birthday should I wear or not. I still can remember Shikin took a picture of me and we kept on laughing. Shikin la always laugh at me. Than Aisha too… What do you think any comment?
(Click the link to comment. Don’t forget to sign in Facebook)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3343788&l=f44203c6d0&id=552538237
Two people visit my house this week and that why I named House Visited.
0 comments:
Post a Comment