Went and they cooked lot of interesting stuff which they cooked. Some puff with stuff potato smash, noodle and the list goes on. I told them I am full but they cooked sure lot of food for the first day. Plus the extended family came to where cousin and relative as if it is Hari Raya festival. I like talking to the Mum while sometime the Dad tease me. Ha-ha… But they are nice people. If seem they delay the timing to the Bazar. They wanna go late so that they can get cheap discount and fewer crowds. So 2300 than 2345 I called the mum ended cancel. Cause everybody is tired. All feel sleepy, include me. When to sleep over at Ranvin house. Woke up 0530 and off I went to go back home. I just like the environment early in the morning. The first few first train and bus. I thought today is Sunday so there would be afew people but nah lot of Singaporean and PR go to work individual. No difference from week day. It seem Singapore just don’t wanna take break ah even on weekend.
No Difference…
Finaz called me saying, “Jason you coming? I wanna see you” with her sweet voice and I have changed my mind and decide to visit them to see their first break fasting of their Ramadan. Also they wanna go bazaar at Geylang today. Get change and left the house and on the way to Woodland. I realize I am short of money. Damm… Anyway reach there Ranvin told me, “Ah!!! Finaz called and say come you come ah while I called you busted me ah… “I gave the innocent smile and laugh. When to visit Ranvin family while the Finaz and Shasha family do their prayer and break fast. Prema is so addicted to Bejewel. One of the Face book game. She played like hell and we chat while Aunty Rita and Kevin on the way to some birthday event. Ranvin showed me a hindi movie while the story is interesting. Two guy to pretend to be gay in order to rent the apartment. So as they lied, they try to hide the truth what ever they can. Hmmm… I did not see fully because I went back to the neighbor house that is Finaz and Shasha.
Went and they cooked lot of interesting stuff which they cooked. Some puff with stuff potato smash, noodle and the list goes on. I told them I am full but they cooked sure lot of food for the first day. Plus the extended family came to where cousin and relative as if it is Hari Raya festival. I like talking to the Mum while sometime the Dad tease me. Ha-ha… But they are nice people. If seem they delay the timing to the Bazar. They wanna go late so that they can get cheap discount and fewer crowds. So 2300 than 2345 I called the mum ended cancel. Cause everybody is tired. All feel sleepy, include me. When to sleep over at Ranvin house. Woke up 0530 and off I went to go back home. I just like the environment early in the morning. The first few first train and bus. I thought today is Sunday so there would be afew people but nah lot of Singaporean and PR go to work individual. No difference from week day. It seem Singapore just don’t wanna take break ah even on weekend.
Artikel No Difference… ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, August 24, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan No Difference…
Went and they cooked lot of interesting stuff which they cooked. Some puff with stuff potato smash, noodle and the list goes on. I told them I am full but they cooked sure lot of food for the first day. Plus the extended family came to where cousin and relative as if it is Hari Raya festival. I like talking to the Mum while sometime the Dad tease me. Ha-ha… But they are nice people. If seem they delay the timing to the Bazar. They wanna go late so that they can get cheap discount and fewer crowds. So 2300 than 2345 I called the mum ended cancel. Cause everybody is tired. All feel sleepy, include me. When to sleep over at Ranvin house. Woke up 0530 and off I went to go back home. I just like the environment early in the morning. The first few first train and bus. I thought today is Sunday so there would be afew people but nah lot of Singaporean and PR go to work individual. No difference from week day. It seem Singapore just don’t wanna take break ah even on weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment