Rally And Ramadan

It seems that this month and the previous month, everything seems grand and festive mood. I did not expect this year round; the National Day is quite grand and just in the mood to celebrate. Also feeling proud and glad on what our grandfather build for this country. I just love this year National Day Rally by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's. Is much more refreshing than last year. Especially about race and religion on space between them and by not conflict or make thing complicated. I think it is challenging that country like our, that has so many race and religion to maintain the peacefulness and harmony. But to me I think it is common sense. I just don’t know why some people like to make thing complicating while thing are much simpler and easier. Communicate also don’t know how to communicate. Because sometime you did not pass the proper massage to another party as a result miscommunication and thing can get really messy. I do mix all type of races. I got a group of Indian community, a Malay community, a Chinese community and not only race but all type of religion and oversea country. At the end of the day we are all human. I am so glad I meet lot of interesting people. But some are insane. Hahah… But I like the future of Singapore that he talked about too. Where he showed that 50 years back during our grandfather time, they did not expect what Singapore becoming is by now. But same as us we can’t imagine what the success would be in 50 years in the future. I just love that part.

Not long Ramadan is coming soon. Also it seem much more grand that the previous year in what I seen. Ha-ha lot of people facebooking each other that fasting coming soon. Some greet happily and some seem put a sour face. Ha-ha… But I think it is interesting I am sure my Muslim friend will learn and gain something personal. Fast is all for your own good. I do fast in certain time and indeed I learn something. I remember I fast 3 days and 2 nights where water I only drank. No food. You will learn something. But I wanna see what the first day of break fast would be like. So I am glad Mr Ranvin and the Neighbor of Shasha families invite me to Geylang Serai tonight. I am sure is crowded and I wanna see the cultural tonight. So Happy Ramadan to all my Muslim friends. I WANT Ramli Burger... Haha...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Rally And Ramadan ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, August 22, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Rally And Ramadan
 

0 comments: