Now It Is 0403

This is the most ever insane time that I just post this in my blog. Now it is 0403. Yes, early in the morning. Cause I slept and woke up 1700 today. The rain is so heavy and is so cold and is nice to be under the warm blanket while you sleep like no body business. Ha-ha But sure I heard the wind grew strong and to me is sound like a sleepy melody. The day before that fall on my Dad pay day. We got a feast but Kumar gave me a surprise as I and my Dad talking while we were seeing this Thai movie called burn. Kumar just show his face with his innocent smile. I was surprise and invite him in. He talk about his work happen today. My family knows him well.

I invite him down for a coffee and we chat a lot. Not long back to my house and played some game. We sang karaoke, Singstar and he seem addicted to Puzzel Fighter. He love seeing me played Little Big Planet too. Not long I send him back home and I watch afew movie and knock out. Today, Friday went to Johor with Hariz and bought some movie. Met his Dover ITE friend and one of his friend got lost along the way. Ha-ha... I quit ITE Dover. Such a boring school. My GPA is high enough to go into the poly I wanna go next.

Talking about Poly I am kind of worried now. I don’t know why but recently I worried lot of stuff. I am worried in the future. I am getting the negative thinking again. Where I used to be a positive guy where I know I must not worried because God have planned for me. I am not daydreaming but is just that I know when is the right time to do it. Yes when Jason that what people gonna question me. I just no mood to find job now. Gowri called me saying they do have interview now in Integrated Resort in Casino Management. I am thinking should I go or not. If I do go that is my career and no more poly idea. I am just thinking lei…

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Now It Is 0403 ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, August 22, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Now It Is 0403
 

0 comments: