Time Check Now Is 0400

Tonight was not bad. I woke up 4am. Is much better than 2am or 3am. Every single hour is important. I chat with Heng Mun she too never sleep. We chat on random stuff. Around 6am I have a good bath and I felt cooling and fresh. Plus the passing rain weather so I open the window and cool fresh morning air just blew in. Went down to buy Nasi Lemak and coffee. If you told me this question where is the one place I wanna eat my breakfast now it would be this place:

I envy this two guy where they got the freedom and enjoy the view while having their lunch I think. Also they seem really enjoying and got used to it... How I wish I can be there now eating my Nasi Lemak and drink coffee and start making friends with them by knowing how their work life is...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Time Check Now Is 0400 ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, June 4, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Time Check Now Is 0400
 

0 comments: