Hahaha, kind of creative...Just No Mood...
Last night, I went to meet up and overnight with my soccer friend. Adam, Sufian, Daniel, Sharin, Arkika and Kiki I think. We went to buy drink and we drank. But I had a fun night with them. But today, Monday kind of moody lei. I have no idea why maybe because I have no money once again. Angelar called. I and her plan afew activity and I told her to accompany me during the closing ceremony of Singapore Malaysia Youth Camp this year. Hmmm, Heng Mun called to asking of the Malaysia Megasale. Start on July. Got you GST, why not! Haha... I just no mood. Recent there is so called no mood to blog to now a days... But I know one thing if I have a office or a shopping on my own, I want the guy toilet to be like this:
Hahaha, kind of creative...
Artikel Just No Mood... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, June 8, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Just No Mood...
Hahaha, kind of creative...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment