Downtown Area

Miss Veronica, Mr Patrick, Mr Joshua and last but not least Mr Johnathan came to my house on Monday morning. We wanna go Escape theme park. At downtown east which end of Singapore. Anyway I and Aisha went to makan first and we chat and I realize Aisha got a huge family gathering in the near future. So lucky unlike me it is rare to get this event and I am thinking of my 21st birthday as a huge family gathering too. Anyway we ate and we took 88 and off to downtown east. We reach and met Fish, Callie and Shinmei…. Anyway we each paid $4 to go in. Don’t ask how and why cause that is a secret for us.

We tried haunted house first. Not bad cause I scream afew time. Haha, we all hold each other hand. 10 of us got scare through out the ride. Than we tried Go-kart. Took sometime but I came in second last and Aisha that bitch came in first. Oh dear… Than we tried Pirate ship which is awesome. I just love that ride. Tried some other game. After Downtown we went to eat at Just Acia.

It is nice. The Japanese food not bad. Got freeflow of Ice cream and drink. That’s our dinner but at the same time broke. Went to Pasir Ris park and slack. Kelly laugh is kind of funny. Her laughter is like adding a fuel in the joker of flame. That means she laugh we all laugh. Haha…


Went to take bus 88 and we chat and joke in the bus. The fun day is over and is time that life goes back to normal. But the next day my cousin is coming over…

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Downtown Area ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, June 25, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 3 komentar: di postingan Downtown Area