Miss Farah The Johor Girl To Mum Friend Gathering


On Saturday, June 13, by 3pm, I and Farah met up at woodland Checkpointand off we went to Johor to slack. We took the bus and got jam along the way.The jam is medium. Not so bad. But I hate the Johor Checkpoint where there lotof walking. Oh god, walk here and there. Finally reach City Square and first thing first,we want to eat. So we trying to find a restaurant. Found it at level 2 that is Season. Similar to Swensen. Not similar indeed it is swensen and a restaurantcalled Season where they both combine. After our early dinner we went to see someroadshow. They got hip hop dance and all the stuff of bag that Farah wanna shop.

Later went to watch Drag Me To Hell. The show is just damn AWESOME!!!!!For long time, this time, finally the American make a movie that is very scarybased on spirature. Scary yet funny too. I like the mix plus the sound effect and a music background. The visual effect is just awesome and that what make the show scary. I dont like the ending but thestory line is fair but yet nice. Is worth of your money and time. GO AND WATCH IT...

On Sunday, June 14, by 10 am, Shinkin and Aisha came already. I have not prepare neither did not know they on the way until I found out from Kevin. We off to meet my Mum at Holland Village. I didnot realise Holland Village got afew gay couple. It seem thing change here. Hahaha... Aisha told me look at the left and I saw a gay couple and they saw me to. But I pretend to look around as if I sawsomebody. Hmmm... Than we took a bus to Bukit Batok. In the way, pass be Clementi Mrt station it bring good and bad memory at the same time. Reach there and I realise the BBQ start at 6pm. I did not know myMum so kiasu. I, Aisha, Shikin and Kevin played Blackjack and other game with bet based on MonopolyMoney. We had fun. Also watched this old animation movie which is Bugs Life. Hahaha, I really enjoy that movie.
















The bbq is on and we till non-stop. On thw way back home to Ang Mo Kio we all felt asleep. Lucky did not miss my stop.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Miss Farah The Johor Girl To Mum Friend Gathering ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, June 16, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Miss Farah The Johor Girl To Mum Friend Gathering
 

0 comments: