Kevin 18th Birthday

My Mum called me and asked me to buy a 5kg cake. I not so sure in bakery term as 5kg really for how many people.But when the bakery told me1 kg is up to 15 people. Lucky I bought 3kg cake which is Lychee Martini. Hahaha and I like a princess cake which is pink. Hahaha... But no laughing matter it cost $108.My Mum pay as a result she a guest-of-honour for Kevin 18th birthday Party.Meanwhile, 8 Hours before the party start,Farah called me and the way she talk and the tone of her voiceI know something is not right. I told her did she have any problem recently? I was right and I glad she talk to me by releasing her anger to me. Thanks Farah for sharing me your problem because is good. Both party can learn and see what each other advice and taught. But just nice my brother birthday coming up I invite her for the party which I believe will cheer her and forget that problem of hers.


Due to the time flop at this time I felt sleepy. I go and buy red bull after collecting the cake. Farah and I went back after buying afew drink.Just nice Aisha and Shikin called me and met up at my house. We chat awhile where we chat about my cool sister.We laugh and have a great time. Not long off we go by just below my house bus-stop, 88. Off to Pasir Ris. We joke and chat and Farah so mean to obesity/overweight people. Cause there is this guy who not only overweight but smelly too. Haha, Farah kept on complaining. Also me carry a big cake in the bus really look like a idiot and first time somemore.


We reached and went to Downtown east. It seem Kevin friends form last night, they came already. Another group of friend playing Guitar Hero World Tour I think by using my PS3. I hope the PS3 not on 24/7. They all waiting for my Mum to come as a guest of honour and it seem there only one mum there that is Kevin Mum. Hahaha... Than the cut ceremony ison and everyone enjoy the cake. But is not cool to drink liquor that is raw and afew people got drunk n puke and that just not cool dude.We slack till morning with afew friend such as Kelly and Debra which I always mix up with these two name. Play game as Murderer, Last word, Slap/ snap I dont what is tat called and make fun of each other by reassemble their person face to any non living thing object. Hahaha...But is a good day but kind of tired so went back home. As I pass by Pasir Ris MRT Station,I saw a long queue of Tekong boy going into NS. I remember Farah brother is going in today too so I called her where can I join but sad that bitch never pick up the phone.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Kevin 18th Birthday ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, June 16, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Kevin 18th Birthday
 

0 comments: