Today is a normal Sunday. Watched in Channel News Asia called Cultural Shock. Cultural in Japan thing that you should and should not do. Such as using chopstick as you not allow to tap on the table to you should say something as a thanksgiving before you ate the sushi. Also a proper way to exchange name card and you not allowed to called their first name only their family name. Hahaha, interesting right? I might wanna go church today. Is been sometime I never visit the church. When I find God I go church. I such a busted right? I know, I know he always there for me and I can see damn clear but I always do this to him by not going church. I guess he beside me because he do love me or not going church is not a biggest sin yet. I must go church today. Yeah, right say easy ended up never go... Hmmm...
Lazy Sunday
Oh dear... My things is all over the place now. Such as my phone charger at my mum house that is in Holland Village. Nice, now I cant used my Sony phone. Also cant take picture now. I waiting for Miss Heng Mun just to upload picture so that I can steal from her... hahaha... :0 My movie to I left at my aunt house which she lived at Bukit Batok. I still have not watch the Night At The Museum 2 and two other movie. I wanna watch but I lazy to go Bukit Batok. Also I forgot to took back my porker card. Damn... My things always lost. I guess I forgetful or din really take care my things. Hahaha...
Today is a normal Sunday. Watched in Channel News Asia called Cultural Shock. Cultural in Japan thing that you should and should not do. Such as using chopstick as you not allow to tap on the table to you should say something as a thanksgiving before you ate the sushi. Also a proper way to exchange name card and you not allowed to called their first name only their family name. Hahaha, interesting right? I might wanna go church today. Is been sometime I never visit the church. When I find God I go church. I such a busted right? I know, I know he always there for me and I can see damn clear but I always do this to him by not going church. I guess he beside me because he do love me or not going church is not a biggest sin yet. I must go church today. Yeah, right say easy ended up never go... Hmmm...
Artikel Lazy Sunday ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, June 28, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Lazy Sunday
Today is a normal Sunday. Watched in Channel News Asia called Cultural Shock. Cultural in Japan thing that you should and should not do. Such as using chopstick as you not allow to tap on the table to you should say something as a thanksgiving before you ate the sushi. Also a proper way to exchange name card and you not allowed to called their first name only their family name. Hahaha, interesting right? I might wanna go church today. Is been sometime I never visit the church. When I find God I go church. I such a busted right? I know, I know he always there for me and I can see damn clear but I always do this to him by not going church. I guess he beside me because he do love me or not going church is not a biggest sin yet. I must go church today. Yeah, right say easy ended up never go... Hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment