TH.L32X10, Coming Soon on Thursday.
Mum In AMK Hub
Is another whole new day and I came Facebook rarely now a day. I dont know why, but I am busynow a day. I post 3 post at the same time. Hahaha... Yeah recent there lot of update. I just add a few of my Junior childhood friend. They as young as 8 years old. My mum called me around 10am.Ended up meeting her 12noon. Haha I bath like 2 hours. I slept in the toilet i think. Or imagine that my bathroom is a spa. Hahaha... Anyway took cab with Doreen which just nice came back from schooland off to AMK Central. Went to AMK Hub wanting to buy new TV. Just nice which I think God have made a plan cause got NTUC Roadshow. I wont tell what TV I bought. Ok, haha kind of excited I cant keep this secret. Go and search TH.L32X10 in Panasonic HDLCD. The price was reasonable to contrast ration of20000 all into 1. Hmmmm, finally have a complete home theater entertainment. PS3 on game and can be act asBlu-Ray disc till to Home Theater System in DTS mode on the way to this new tv which is in HD. Thinkingof connecting progressive scan to Home Theater System to my new TV which create faster respon and clearer imageand sound...
TH.L32X10, Coming Soon on Thursday.
Artikel Mum In AMK Hub ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, June 16, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Mum In AMK Hub
TH.L32X10, Coming Soon on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment