The Time Have Come Indeed...

For three months I have update blog daily in my daily life. I am just tried that why I lazy to update. Hahaha! I got lot of feedback, why I have not update it? Don't worry my blog will be back on febuary where my Chinese New Year Visit to trip that I plan to my gossip of funniest friend that I have...

But I let you all seek what in my life now just for today...

My life is in the dark world
Where I lived in provety
Even I travel to proverty country
Live in thier proverty life
I don't feel the effect on what my friend feel of the proverty
Because I have ever live through the extreme of proverty life I been before
Life is so tough but I know someone up there is helping me...
Someone which is way beyond the sky
But I have not communicate with it for the past few months or even years
So I dont deserve it help

Trouble have invade me in daily life
But when you guy go out with me
Or read my blog
I am just a funny fun person
But back home
I am just a whole new person with different personalities
As if I have split personalities...

The time has come...
I am so sorry my friends that I might no longer contact you,
No longer entertain you
For two weeks or more
Dear friends,
I am just in the blank world full of question marks

Don't worry about me
I will solve it
Even through the difficulty time
Nobody can help me
But I can tell you my experience
From there you can learn it
This is my character
I like helping people
But I dont really like when people helping me
Cause I just used solving problem by myself

Yes, indeed the time has come
Call me and it will reject
Sms me and it will bounce back
It seem proverty have indeed invade me
Every single day I got to battle against the proverty
And I am glad everyday I won
But today, I lost
And indeed it was a big loss
The time have come
And indeed the time have come...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel The Time Have Come Indeed... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, January 28, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan The Time Have Come Indeed...
 

0 comments: