Miss Ying Rong Birthday

Happy Birthday Aunty Ying Rong,
Happy Birthday Aunty Ying Rong,
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday, Aunty Ying Rong

I was laughing and giggle when I sang this song in my head as I am on the way there to meet her at Plaza Singapura. For teens, they called it PS... So she kept on sms me and what I realise she cant called me cause her budget phone, when she called, the phone speaker not working. So I can hear her what she say but it seem she cant hear my voice. The most budget high tech phone... Talk but you cant hear... Hahaha... So we went to eat dinner and took a 8.45pm show that is Body No. 19. The ad of the show may look horror and yes it is indeed horror. So guy, you know which girl to bring for movies. For me, it is comedy. I was giggle and laughing through out the show. Funny la, cant be help... Yes I got to treat her dinner, pop corn and I gave her a gift. A 5 carat diamond ring at Malaysia that cost RM3 (SIN$1.50). I told her how much do you think this ring cost? I told her this, " RM3 not dollar..." you should see her reaction and I was laughing and said, "You should be gald okay. Not one of your dear old friend give you gifts" And she agree. Going out with her really suck the money out from me. But I am glad it was fun and nice to disturb her too...

Happy Birthday Miss Ying Rong
1 down 2 more girls to go for Birthday this month.
These girls are good by making you bankrupt, so BEWARE!

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Miss Ying Rong Birthday ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, January 10, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Miss Ying Rong Birthday
 

0 comments: