Cancel Or Delay You Decide...

My dear friends, please dont misunderstood me... I am tired so all trip I have is cancel for a while. Dont take it cancel, take it as delayed for a while. I am just tired la... Just came back from Malaysia and you ask me to plan Bintan with in a week. Where can? You want me to die ah... I just wanna took some rest at the same time let me save some money before I go... I know you guy looking forward for this trip. But I am sorry, I am just tired. Lucky I cancel the Phillipines trip or else I regret. Just imagine now what happen if I did not cancel the Phillipines trip... I got to go there and stay for 2 weeks... Oh I cant take it... Yes I love to travel but once awhile la... Not everytime or most of the time... But My friends, dont worry we will go Batam... Trust me and just dont worry take it as delay. My NS dont worry... We will go Batam before I go NS and work. I am good at planning you know... HAhaha.....

For your own safety once again all trip must me delay. All trip must be delay. Please read the term and condition for further detail...

Once again is not cancel but delay...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Cancel Or Delay You Decide... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, January 9, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Cancel Or Delay You Decide...
 

0 comments: