KL Trip Day 8 - Homestay Gifts

"Wake Up Idiot", I tell Hariz while he still does not wake up at the time of 7am. Time does not wait for no one... Today is the last day of ouing before back to Singapore. He is okay he manage to woke up because he too wanna go Zoo Negara (National Zoo) too. Mak has cook for us already and prepare for us breakfast too. So we got bath and change and ate breakfast and out our own today. Today, we used their MAlaysia public transport. I like their system for the transport. You paid RM2 (SIN$1) you can used the bus as many time as today only in KL area. While you paid RM7 (SIN$3.50) you can used their LRT (Light Rapid Transit) and the bus whole day as many time as you want. The pass is just like a huge bus ticket that we puschase when we took the bus. We decide to use the LRT and Bus pass that is RM7. The bus is crowded and we stand. As usual Hariz like to disturb me and push me. But I push him hard in return and he hit another pessenger. I was laughing and say aiyo Hariz grab the handle la... I like thier TV in the bus. So slim and nice. The place they install the TV, sure everyone can see. Has alot of nice and funny advertise too. Especially the Kit Kat Ad. Also there are some program that is fun and knowledge too. They show all the factory on how they made their product such as Screwdriver to glove to nut to egg to Sauce and there much more which I dont know... I just love their TV in the bus... Maybe I like it cause it something new for me. But there one thing sure that Singapore lack is the creative of TV ad idea. The Malaysia Tv ad is funny. It is just funny and it really kept me entertain...

We have reach KL Sentral. The boys decide they wanna rest cause we stand in the bus an hour ride journey. So we went up and it was a train station. Three different route by three different company but we wanna use LRT cause that the only train to Zoo Negara. So we simply flash out our bus ticket and in we go. Their train station, display the estimate time on arrival train is in second. While Singapore is in mintues. I tell Ustad, wah so accurate ah... Hahaha... The train has came and it was crowded. It was fun indeed that I never sat their train before. Everybody leave at the station at KLCC. I guess all went to work and shopping. Our station is the third last stop. So it take at least a 25 mintues journey...

We have reach. We decide not to tke bus as it was too long so we took a cab and it cost only RM5 (SIN$2.50) to the Zoo Negara. So off we went and it was just a 10 mintues ride. We reach there and paid the entrance fee about RM15 (SIN$7.50) too the zoo. When we enter it seem we are the first visitor. We were there like 10.30am. It seem we are VIP and it seem we book the whole zoo for us only. Monkey are the first thing we saw. Hariz kept on saying, long time I have not meet my family... Hahaha...

Just nice 11pm there is a Animal Show. So we went to watch and there only like, Yes, 3 of usand another group of family that is 2 and 2 infants. The Animal show remind me of Singapore zoo. Hahaha... But in Zoo Negara, they put eletrical wire so that the animal wont escape... The show was nice but sad cause s just a short while. They show 3 animals I think. First the parrots. Second the Monkeys. While third the sealions. Most of the animal, their cages is run along by eletrical wire. The most eletrical wire inside the cage is the monkey. The trees all run by eletrical wire. I dont know why, but they should not put these thing. The monkey have to bear the temptation that they wanna climb but they cant climb on the tree cause of those eletrical wires. I seen the animal there like a prison. It seem they are sick and tried of living there. Some animal I pity such as the Bears, Monkey and yes, the Elephant. At least in Singapore zoo I dont see the Animal that is sick and tried and it seem they live comfortable that for Singapore Zoo but not in Malaysia. I like the Elephant there. Oh I love it... Hahaha...

Out of the zoo and head back home and it was only 2pm I think and we have not taken our lunch yet. We decide to take taxi again. We took cab all the way to the train station and decide to drop off at KLCC to shop and take some photo taking as we have never been to KLCC. Petronas Tower, oh gosh it seem huge and I got to walk further back, just able to see the full building of the KL tower. Snap, photo taking... Hahaha... I was surprise there is a Roti Boy at KLCC. We bought that. Oh gosh it simply delicious and I like it. What happen to Singapore Roti Boy?
We took train again and all the way down back to the KL Sentral. We waited for the bus at least 45 mintues. I guess we just miss the bus that why we waited so long. But in the bus, we knock out... After a nap, I saw the Harry Potter school and I guess we gonna reach Ustad house soon. Hariz and Ustad woke up as I saw the floating mosque by. Yes, it our stop and it time to get off. As I came down, I have decide to keep the bus ticket... Hahaha as part of the memories... So we took a walk and reach home. Reach home, bath and took a afternoon nap. Oh today was such a long day and we were tried.

Ustad family just came back with a KFC. Oh thank you... Hahaha, I guess the last part is always the best part. After a nice KFC dinner we took a Host Family Group photo. I and Hariz just simply make a thanksgiving annoucement and homestay gift too:

Ustad and the family,
Thanks for bringing us and tour us Malaysia
Malaysia that we Singaporean do not know.
Because of you guy we travel all part of Malaysia.
Also, thank for the home and your time too for tour
Us in Malaysia.

(We Gave them the gift as each person)

Ustad Mum, Mak - A Watch for spending time with us...
Ustad Dad, Pak - A sofa with a few teddy bear tissue box for your car for bringing and transporting us around Malaysia
Ustad Aunt, Cik - A Salt And Pepper top up glass bottle for cooking for us...
Ustad Sister, Farhana - A bear to remember us...
Ustad - A hat that we never see you wore before...

This is our home saty gift and we will never forget you guyz. But thanks guy for giving I and Hariz a gift too. Yes, we might feel sad but we really did enjoy our time here. So and Hariz just a small reflection and we watch movie. Ustad told me Nazree and Hafiy coming to visit us. I said what time? Midnight... Hahaha.... So I was knock out by than and both came in and gave me a surprise. I just awake and act like as if I did not sleep... HAhaha... So we chat and Nazree like to make fun of me and Ustad. Ustad called him retard and Nazree dont understand what is it meant. I tell him, you know the MINDS student... and he understand and he just said no,no no hahahaha... But sure is a long day but later I knock out again... But at the end of the day thanks dude for visiting me...

Note: Wanna view my Malaysia Photo Album? Just go under Jason Network (all the blog link under my blog), friendster and at the left side Trip 3- Malaysia...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel KL Trip Day 8 - Homestay Gifts ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, January 3, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan KL Trip Day 8 - Homestay Gifts
 

0 comments: