KL Trip Day 5 - Everybody Wanna Go Shopping At Midnight...

Today is the last day of 2007. Time flew by fast and I realise time wait for no one. Yes, today there no morning activities so we sleep all the way to noon. I woke up and check e-mail by usind ustad computer. The two boys, Hariz and Ustad sleep like crazy. They selpt till to 1pm plus. I dont know how they manage to sleep that long... Hahaha... So I ate my lunch. Than the guys woke up and taken their lunch. Later in the afternoon, like 4pm to 5pm we wanna go Jusco to shop to prepare a homestay gift for the family. So Ustad dad is home. Resting, due because he drive all long distance and tour me Malaysia for the past two days. He must be very tried. So it lunch time. After we ate lunch, in the room and wanna watch the show, I Am Legend... I think I have watch the third time. As along the show, I make plan with Ustad dad that later can he prodive us transport us to Jusco. Jusco is another shopping mall that is own by IOI. Jusco is just a department stall with in the shopping mall. It is close to Ustad house and they called it Harry Potter school. Hogward... Hahaha... Cause the shopping mall almost look like one. So around 4pm we get prepare and in the car off we went shopping...

We have reach, but Usatd dad got something on so he got to go off. So he drew the map and his contact number on how to get back home. I tell him dont worry... We know how to get back. But having his contact number sure useful. So we buy all the gift include our friends in Singapore. RM100 gone. I got to ask my mum transfer $60 later. So we went to shop and I cant believe Hariz, I meant really shopping like those shoppingholic. Choose a ring also take so long... Aiyo... We went to A&W again to have our early lunch till to played bowling. Yes, I won against Hariz... I got 3 strike... Hahaha... He always win me in other stuff but not these time... Later Ustar called me and ask me where I am... I said we are at the Harry Potter School... Hahaha... So a 20 minutes of waiting, he came. We sat on his bike and ride us on the way home. I and Ustad buy some DVD show and top up my Malaysia prepaid RM5. And we went home...

I have reach Ustad home and I saw Hariz and Harul waiting outside the house. We went in together and out again for Night Market. Beside their house, every Monday there is night market while unlike in Singapore is like once every 3 to 6 months one time. Their Night Market sure way different from Singapore. Especially the food. They also have wet market stall begin set up. Mutton to fish to chicken and vegetable to dried food. It seem not only the night market but really there is a market. We went back home and took a rest.

Hariz wanna go new year, but I do not want cause I am tried. So I ask him go ahead but becareful ah... So off he went with Ustad friend that is Harul. Later 45 mintues to 2008, the family decide to go Hot spring tomorrow. So they wanna go Tesco and buy afew stuff there. But I have make a call to Singapore telling my Mum to transfer $60 to my account. Your ATM card can withdraw any where around the world with a symbol of Circus Or Maestro. So I get myself prepare and off to TESCO. I enjoy myself there cause there so many thing to look out for. Afew sms send to me by my malaysian friend saying happy new year and I realise it a stroke of midnight. Welcome 2008. So I went to find a ATM machine. I realise midnight, most ATM are closed or lock I guess. Only a guard standing outside, the ATM is still active. I went Standard Charted and I withdraw. It give me all RM10 note. I was laughing... But one thing is not funny is the service charge is high. It cost up to RM12. Stupid bank. Take money from me... So we went back home and watch the Brave One. Oh gosh! the show is damm nice, you guyz should watch by the way...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel KL Trip Day 5 - Everybody Wanna Go Shopping At Midnight... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, January 1, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan KL Trip Day 5 - Everybody Wanna Go Shopping At Midnight...
 

0 comments: