Among all the oversea trip, this KL trip has broken the record. The longest trip I have ever plan and today is a day where I woke up the first time in oversea that is 5am. Hariz got shock and realise what he woke up is unexpected. I was laughing and saying, "Wake up, wakeup", like a rude step mother. Yes, bath in the cold water to feeling fresh but sad cause it time to leave this place full of happy memories for the pass 8 days. Oh, so sad Mr Jason got to go back to Singapore. Is like a silence vanish from us. Cause, everybody is sleeping except Ustad Mum and Ustad Dad. Ustad mum got to go work and her work place is not far. It is at Putra Jaya. She work those goverment office. So we went all the way down to Putra Jaya. After sending her off, all the way to Pudu Raya where we going to take a coach all the way back to Singapore. As we on the way there, it was a nice sun rise and it add our burden of sadness. Also we felt sleepy too... Oh gosh, thinking of these... My memories is still clear on the last day. We stop some where near KL. Ustad dad gonna go work so we drank some tea or coffee. He off, left us... We too a cab all the way down and reach Pudu Raya. Just nice we catch a bus all the way to Larkin.
It a 6 hours ride and we arrive Larkin at 3pm. I got no mood. I have a mood of holidaysick... So Hariz shop awhile... Me at Macdonald eating. Hahaha... So we took bus 17o and back to Singapore. When take MRT from Kranji MRT station, I felt abit blur... Yes, of coz student going back to school on Friday. Why I did not think of that. Still got the holiday mood forgeting school children suffer from school and just on the way back home... So I reach home and just nice 4pm. I thing funny is I reach Ustad house by 4pm and same thing as I came back home to Singapore, My house, 4pm sharp too... Oh I miss them and I just wondering when I will plan this trip again...
But sure this trip I am lucky:
At least 1300km I have travel
Visit at least 8 to 9 states of Malaysia
Taking their public transport
First time in hot spring
Of cause shopping at Time Square and Tesco...
Note: Wanna view my Malaysia Photo Album? Just go under Jason Network (all the blog link under my blog), friendster and at the left side Trip 3- Malaysia...
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
0 comments:
Post a Comment