Hahaha, so any of my friends and feel bored and got nothing to do, you would be reading this blog by now. Yes, now a day I felt I can write a poem of what I think life is all about... Something that you don't realise. Here one example...
The Sun Have Set
As A Result The Sky Is Dark
And You Can See The Stars From Another Universe
There Are More Stars
Than All The Gain Of Sand From This Earth...
Is it not that nice...
Hahaha... Something that I wrote down all sudden and it show how small we are. Imagine we are as small as a size of germs living in this universe... Hahaha, I am not trying to say human are dirty, but I am trying to say how small we are anyway...
Ok. I have been trying to find job but I lazy la and I am very fussy when I wanna find job. The pay and the occupation. I wanna work something that most youth don't really dare to work. Not like cleaner or what duh such job like IT where something really hand on. F&B industrail is just not for me cause I have ever work in my step dad italian restaurant as a kitchen helper. Learn lot of weird spice and stuff from italy. And in the kitchen is a no joke coz it is hot in there and I can't take the heat. I can but you got to stand 9 hours plus. That the worst thing... But my step dad is a head chef... But one thing I can tell you. He is a nice fellow... Hahaha... Yes, I have not meet roberta and bryian for months. I miss them... That it I am gonna go back to Holland Village to meet them. Anyone wanna meet me later... Hahaha... Afew day, Mr Hariz kept on disturb me and saying he wanna go Johor and begging me cause he wanna shop there... Aiya, I am sick and tried of Malaysia. Bad News guy, the Genting trip might be cancel. I lazy to organise it la maybe Kota Tiggi Trip. I long time never swim in cold water... Most of my friend can't either take cold water or hot water from hot spring. I can apdat the water tempreture easily... But I might visit KL again. Anyone wanna host A Home stay in KL... Hahaha.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment