Homecooked

I love it when my mum cooked. Even there is spice knowing I don’t take spicy food but my mum put it such a way that the favour always take over the spicyness. I like it when she cooked pork belly or chicken with some sauce (not black sauce). Usually she cooked spinach or some vegetable. I just love her food but I don’t usually eat cause I don’t really stayed with my mum.
Ayam Penyet

After I ate with my mum, I went out with Gowri to Changi Village with her. Isa last minute thing and I am glad Farah and Sha came. Is fun lei they came with me and Dashshi also were there. When to the hawker center and I did not ate my lunch and I felt so hungry. So I decide to eat Ayam Penyet. Just got the urge to eat chicken. Wanted to order Goreng Pisan but no more.
Iced Coffee

So when to Ranvin house and stayed there. But every morning without fail, I will drink Iced Coffee. The best Iced Coffee is from starbuck, if I got the money or beach road. I just love it and kind of refreashing lei… I just love and addicted to crush iced coffee which the first time I tried in Thailand.
Pizza Hut

Not long went to help Miss Florence to shop her grocery at Suntec City with Kevin too. So went there to Cold Storage. I tell Prema (Florence) look there is a gay couple. Haha, make friend with them la prema than prema told me idiot. Not long her brother called and wanna treat us Pizza hut at Plaza Singapura so took cab there and ate Pizza, Chicken and Lasagna. Oh dear I am so full and I watch the movie, Jason V and ate chocolate and potato chip. I am so couch potato.
Lamb Chop

Next day my dad got his pay and I head home. Went to eat Lamb Chop with black pepper sauce. I don’t like the black pepper but they bought it at AMK Central so first time trying. The best I eaten so far is at my area just beside my house. I ate and borrow these two movies, Holiday and Fingerprint.
Today was kind of boring and lot of negative play my thoughts. Recently I might get addicted to smoking too. More to social stage. Lucky not at home yet coz I only have the urge of knowing that my friends do have the cigarette. Aiya, Uncle Jason is a naughty boy and a typical mak mak… Oh dear…
I decide to go Shop N Save in the middle of the night. Around 11pm, went with my sister wanting to buy some of her late dinner stuff while be going to the supermarket. I just have the urge to buy lot of snack and also got the sweet tooth all sudden. So I bought candy and drink. Here my grocery act cute list… Haha… Wanna follow like shikin…
Payment by NETS $7.25
Anyway it all about what I eat for the past few days and indeed I am living in a silver spoon sometime. Consider myself lucky for this week…
Note: The previous post I have update it again with full of pictures in the swimming pool.
Anyway it all about what I eat for the past few days and indeed I am living in a silver spoon sometime. Consider myself lucky for this week…
Note: The previous post I have update it again with full of pictures in the swimming pool.
2 comments:
HAIYO!
you follow like shikin lol. yalah act cute lorh haha! funny can never see you take this kind of picture.
alot of food huh, you shud try the cheese lava 3 pizza something th echeese quite alot if you fa of cheese.
i love that!
oh yeah, when the next time we meeting up?
Hey i still can remember lei that in my secondary school day right, I treat my classmate Pizza hut, he throw out cause there too much cheese lei...
Post a Comment