‘Never complain and be glad what you got. Not see what you have lost but what you have and what you have gained. In life, there always balance and there always lose and gain.’
I always think this way…
I want something… Something that is easy to find and yet easy to pay but in a way, in the scenario I am in now, in such a way that I can’t afford. Something that every human desire. I see every couple or love story in the way that getting love is no problem. Getting love is easy to pay the price. But among of all, why me? Me, in the way that it is so difficult to pay the price? I cant afford to fall in love. I don’t have the luxury to get love. I am poor. Poverty in the love world. I don’t have it… I just don’t have it… It is just so complicating. In order to love the person, you know you got to avoid the person because is for your own good. Naturally, you want your love one to be safe. Why must among all the rest, must be me? I think two people know what the situation I am in now and is just unfair that I got to react these way what ever love I receive in the future. Cause the person I truly love is the first and the last. Well again, never complain but be glad you fall in love for 2 months. This is life and I believe someone is just testing me. It is so difficult and yet I am 21 and still long donkey years ahead. But I am glad you give me these problems. I am glad to take these challenges because if I can handle it, I would be very mature, experience and a stronger person. Stronger as in my psychology way of thinking. Also will be more open minded. I can think out of the box. Way out of the box. Only if I can go through this problem now. Well my friend if you wonder why I could give you advise in a wisdom way is because the source of problem I been through. Only those people who go hard time will know what I mean…
MISS INTAN, MISS HUDA and MR AMIN HAVE CAME SINGAPORE… I am so happy and I enjoy outing with them today. I will update more once my friend upload picture. Tomorrow going to Sentosa (So Expensive and Nothing TO See Also), Vivo and heading to Johor for night shopping. Saturday seem a busy day ya…
Anyway Good Bye January And Hello Febuary
2 comments:
well jason firstly i am happy that things are back to happier times again for you and yes you have a point, what you exprienced you share with others, attimes some do feel it the best and at time some just don't feel it and have to go through themselves to know the pain.
you know what i had gone with the recent incident and yeah no one understands why i am back again with that person, and all the adivce they gave me to back off from that person, i really could have done that at the same time i wantto give a second chance, for that person to change.
it is not easy, never easy to accept someone back after everything that has happened, and i am taking a risk and i do pray for the best.
a better change.
a better, positibe life together.
and i wish you the best with that person of yours as well.
go through the ups and downs strongly together and have faith for one another.
Thanks farah for this point of your view for these advice/ Yea life is not easy and I am glad u there for me to unload my burden and see what the point of yur view. I tell you up and down but to me life this time is really deep down as it the stock market crash so badly haha...
Post a Comment