The taxi cons us. I been to Malaysia lot of time but this is the first time I encounter. Went we just finish bowling at Time Square, heading toward Zaidi place at Kampong Pandan. As I am guiding them to Zaidi place… My eyes are lock on to the meter fare. Not long, we have reached his place but guess what? I saw Rm7.50 but the moment he press the meter, it is RM19.75. Hidayah is the first one who shock saying how come Rm19. Aiyo cannot cheat pak cik (Uncle) how can you do like that? Than he paiseh (Embarrassed) and charge me RM10. I just give it to him and out of the cab. Kind of disappointed where the driver seem friendly at first but seeing us as a tourist, took advantage of us. Anyway my friend, Hidayah kept on lecture him.
Went back to the hotel and slept for awhile but later in the middle of the night, at 4pm… I and Antonio went to makan at McDonald. Got lot of funny thing’s at night. There is this 2 tourist American went to the Mac. And sit at the top desk, cashier counter. Ordering food… Haha… Everyone is looking at them. Than the Macdonald blackout. Power failure…
Wanted to go Genting but thinking of going other places. Where to go? Totally no idea. Early morning, early lunch went to Kenny Rogers and ate. Thanks to my friend, I ate a chicken which I am sick and tired. Thanks ah Antonio. Than we shop around for his health product and went to took a cab to Pudu Raya to buy a bus ticket to Genting and Singapore. We bought at this bus counter, Starmart. And the Genting bus is 3pm. But is only 11.30am. So decide to go to Time Square but later I got a great idea. Went to another bus terminal, Pasar Rakyat. Buy the bus ticket to Genting at 1pm. Just nice, we sit and chat. But I and Antonio chat too long and we miss our bus after realize the time which is 1307. I was angry and felt my fault for begin too chatty. Haha… Anyway here goes our bus and the next bus is 4pm. Wtf… Antonio went for his back massage while I sleep in the shop. Not long is 1530 and we look at the time very carefully and I even set my alarm to 1545. So I make a few calls to surprise afew of my Malaysian friend. The fucking public phone is so hungry it ate my 10 sent every 20 second.
The bus journey to the Skyride (Cable Car Station to Genting) bout an hour. Took the ride and the view is beautiful as the cloud/ mist cover part of the mountain as the cable car going up the hill. Sallow saliva as the pressure picking up as each altitude up the hill. The 15 to 20 journey ride have been over and took lot of shot of the scenery. Reach Genting, first thing first is the Casino. The Casino is fucking huge and we got lost there. Blackjack, the rule’s I thought was right. Min bid is RM50 and Max is RM2000. Hit on 16, soft on 17 as the dealer die, die got to get 17 and above. Ace was 11 or 1. Not 10 my dear Singaporean friend. 11 or 1 can be used anytime too. Blackjack if you have it straight away (Picture card and Ace) you won straight away even if a dealer has it and the odd is 3 to 2. Example, $5 you got $10 plus added the amount of yur bet that divide by 2 that is $2.50 so in total, $12.50. I love how the dealer give out the card and the chips. I was just amaze and this is my first time coming to the adult playground. Other cards game such as 3 picture card and roulette which got many different types. A computer or reality life. 12 people or 120 people at one go that is the computer system. Bingo, I saw and lot of funny Jackpot slot machine which fully of button where there no more handle at the side of the slot where you pull it as it spin. No coins, all by cards. I could not take a picture because no camera is allowed but here the rules I have known.
Age of 21 and above…
Malaysian and Muslim are not allowed to enter. (So it is good news to the Muslim who is in Singapore)
No Sunglasses, shade or bike helmet.
Slipper, short, singlet is not allowed.
Note: Try to be formal or smart wear please because you are in the high end environment. I was surprise there is a food court inside too. As if you are in the transit area in Airport, Terminal.
After a good experience in the Casino, even I did not gamble which is kind of expensive and I am on the budget trip. We went to eat at Marrybrown at Indoor theme park. Went down by 7pm and took the cable car and superb view as the sunset went down as the mountain grew silence. Only insect sound can be heard such as cricket. The sunlight grew from yellow to orange to reddish. Every single minute I enjoy it on the ride as just watching the sunset. But funny thing is the ride was kind of short. Like a 10 minutes ride. I guess the moment you enjoy, time goes faster ah… Antonio is such an uncle as he bought some of the aunty, aunty stuff. Like tidbits’ and some of the dry product. Our buses arrive at 2030 and we just listening music. Oh I smoke because I felt so bored… Haha… I always smoke if I am in KL…
I realize it goes to different bus terminal at the Skyride Station. 1 Utama, KL Sentral, Pudu Raya and Pasar Rakyat. There are 2 more but no idea where it goes. Went we reach KL area and back to our old bus terminal where we board, Pasar Rakyat and since today our last day. We went to watch a movie at Pavilion. Old Dogs and the queue were long. Watch at 2300. The show was funny but as the show about to end, Antonio fall asleep and snore in the cinema. Anyway, the second day was indeed a long day and sad, the third day is time to check out and head back to Singapore by 4pm bus. We met our friend, Hidayah as just a good bye hand shake and she goes off to work. Went to BB Mall and ate out lunch there. I ate Tom Yam soup and it is spicy lah. Than walk here and there like one retard and off we took our bus. The Bus came late but amazing this is my first time took a bus that have only 7 people and hit to Singapore about 4 hours straight. Went I reach KL bout 5 hours. Went to beach road and makan and good night, call it a day. I am glad that I and Antonio, my friend went for this trip as a backpack. This is my first time spend and stayed in hotel where normally I homestay.
Btw, I have learned one porn term that is Milf, Mother, I'd love To Fuck. Now you know and don’t be a innocent bitch… Haha…
But if Milf have invented is there Filf, Father, I love to fuck, toooo…. Hahaha…
0 comments:
Post a Comment