Primary 1

If only I would be Primary 1, I would be felt moody going back to school and as primary 1. I got the fear of going to bigger school. My first elementary school, where the bigger boy will be and imagination or myth that usually the bigger boys bully the young. I remember that there always a senior be with you when you take bus and during canteen and back home in my 90s. Not only that I happen to know afew senior thanks to where I lived cause most of them lived around my area. I wanted to buy jelly and it cost 50 cents but to me that time, how and which coin is 50 cents.
This what flash me back on Monday where I see student sleeping and heading to school. Also it flash back when Bryan were happily wearing the school uniform during that time so do I wearing it just outside my house smiling away where one of my front tooth gone. So good begin in the stage of early childhood or childhood days where you don’t really need to worry or plan and the plan have been clearly laid out for you already. And you should know what your task is that is go school and study as hard as possible.

Now, as a teen 21… I felt so embarrassed that I don’t really see my path and the path been laid is cover in mist. I am happy, knowing going to poly and at least now I can go forward to my goal.
My mum has to wait for my brother, Bryan in school. From 1pm to 4pm, my mum kind of tired. Bryan met his new classmate and I can’t remember who is my classmate but yet I can remember clearly who is my senior, who took care me. I know this guy, Gary who are very naughty and another Eurasian friend of mine thinking that Bangkok is not in Thailand and I argue with him and ask the teacher if you don’t believe. Many said China is a biggest country… Where I told them is in Antarctica. Coz based on world map, the below, ice cap stretch almost the whole map. My teacher, Mrs Tan used the ruler and beat my hand. Fed up that why a primary 2 boy don’t get it divide in Mathematic lesson. Plus ever once I purposely miss the bus and lied to my mum that I felt sick, saying stomach ache. But she caught me the next day and sent me to school and Mrs Tan showing the stupid face…

But all I know this teacher of mine, in primary 6, Mrs Sahadevan, who rescue my life. She will go and extra mile by making me stayed back and study again and again in math. Thanks to her I am so good in math now. Thanks to her I am where I am now. Cause without her, I might retain afew time and ended up not knowing where my future might be... I am consider a lucky student just to have teacher like her…

Anyway I am off to KL, Malaysia wanna go to the Casino but I think I would start with a tiny ammount. Like RM20... Haha...


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Primary 1 ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, January 7, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Primary 1
 

2 comments:

Blaumits said... | January 11, 2010 at 2:18 PM

oh yeah casino, so ex sia you told me better not spend huge amount on gambling not worth it lei.

Unknown said... | January 17, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Fat boy oh humpy dumpy had a great stab haha... Anyway the casino is awesome ah... Come with me farah, one day so tat we can take ALL their money hahha