As New Year getting closer and I am trying to remember what happen a few days ago… Oh I was at Kumar house as usual. Poor Miss Florence, knowing that no one accompany her cause I, Kumar And Ranvin is going for Sumen and Gowri BBQ and a celebration of countdown at Changi Beach. Thinking of Changi Beach reminds me of Ayam Penyet. I hope I spell correctly. Haha… Miss Florence gave me a wonderful yet simple gift. Shirt from Jeep. She kept on worrying that I don’t like the gift but I do really like.
Wanna Comment It (Log Into Facebook)
Plus I don’t have any shirt that is orange colour. After the gift giving we got to go to Yishun MRT Station. It been late and I kept on waiting for Ravin as he took his own sweet time. Took a cab and reached Yishun. Around 2145 where suppose to meet 2100. Idris, Veronica and Enzo were there.
Not long, Sumen were there with his lorry. Everyone board and straight head to Changi Beach but Sumen plan to reach there before 2330. Head up to North to Sembawang, Gowri working place and off to Changi Beach.

I kept on disturbing Sumen saying that he went to wrong direction and all that. But I bet with him that you will reach by 2330 to 2335 and he reached there by 2334. Just nice I bbq for my group of friend and not long the countdown began and the cell phone coverage have all jammed up as I try to send sms too. Talk, eat and chat and Kumar and Ranvin kept on disturbing me. Ranvin kept on disturbing the outsider as Kumar disturb Sumen. Is been fun night and I am glad we all can click. But not long we got to go by the first bus and off we went after clearing the campsite.
Took the bus to Tampiness and felt so moody. Took another bus as we all felt asleep and all the way to Yishun. Again a train all the way to Sembawang. I sleep over at Veronica house as the mum preparing food. Talking to Veronica Mum and Numming, felt the energy from them and don’t feel like sleeping. Feel like wanna talk to her and disturb her but it seem my brain is dead and I know I jolly well better head to bed. 0730 to 1300, 5 and the half hours sound reasonable to fuel your body with energy for the next event that is Sembawang Park where our entire mum have a gathering so as Childhood. I did not expect to be that fun as I get in touch with Omar, Manu, Racheal and Tiffany. We all are Thai Mix with another race. But I did not know they all know how to speak Thai and left me, the only one got no idea on one of my mother tongue. Played lot of games and lot of chatting but sorry I not used to Thai Spicy food…
The first game we played is Monkey. A basic game that everyone know how to play during those day and I ended up begin monkey so many times. But I have a gut to pass my bro, Bryan okay.
Later, we played Dog & Bone. I kept on explaining the rules to Bryan and not long Roberta ask me, "Jason how do you played?".... Faint...
2 comments:
happeinng ah the new year celebration. hope you guys really enjoyed your time. so yeah you better go poly lah jason better than nothing lorh!
Yea I wanna go poly lei but i find it like so troublesome lei... I knw my gpa is superb but just tat i find it troublesome in a way as in mood... haha Uncle jason wont be lazy
Post a Comment