Get The Basic, First...

It been the fifth day of 2010. 2009 is kind of bad time and challenging. But I just have a feeling that this year it wont really give me much problem. I dont know what happen to my plan but it fail at 2009 that is all I know. I got to plan carefully and I am kind of happy now that I have set a goal. At least I wont fly blindly not knowing where is a destination as me begin a pilot in my life. I wanna study. Yes, I wanna study to poly now. Is time to go. But I am thinking of another path but I need guts and confident. Another path where I will make a history. But nah... I am lazy... And risky too... But do you dare, Mr Jason?

I have been eating alot recently and morning I went with a date with my love one at Jalan Kayu. Went to have a drink and a plain prata and I chose coffee but I forgot the coffee here is suck. Oh well... As usual morning I am kind of blur sotong... Haha... Than went to Bishan bought someone a gift and the shop inside Junction 8 just beginning to open and is only 10. Than we hang out...

Back home by 5pm and I feel tired. Still got 2 more movie to watch before returning back all the VCD. I have watch 4 Christmas and it is funny. I like the show but I watch the show at Disc 2 half way. Still got one more show that is Imagine That. Act by Eddie Murphy.

6pm Farah came to my house and we went down to have a coffee. I begging her to have a phone so that we can get in touch. It is so difficult and I know you are laughing at me now, Farah and PLEASE GET A PHONE. Ying Rong, Sumen, Gowri and the rest of his gang came. Went to Changi Village again and have a dinner. I felt so hungry which I ate lunch at 3pm only. Huge craving for Goreng Pisan (Fried Banana) and as usual Ayam Penye. Eat and eat till gone back home.

Kumar came to my house and charge his stupid MP3...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Get The Basic, First... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, January 5, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 3 komentar: di postingan Get The Basic, First...
 

3 comments:

Blaumits said... | January 11, 2010 at 2:22 PM

whoa having breakfast with your love one aye that's good but by the way i think most of the shop at jln kayu food sucks to the core, been there once and never visit again.

but i have to agree the changi village time out with you guys all are simply great!

i seriouslyenjoyed our time lah this time yingr ong also there so cool!

i miss our ITE bunch of friends.

Blaumits said... | January 11, 2010 at 2:23 PM

dont worry its good you have goal to go poly who kows oyu will go university from there, never know jason.

do your best in life aye.

Unknown said... | January 17, 2010 at 6:33 PM

OMFG i will never go to the Uni coz i just got no time. Btw even if i got degree right? The pay how much difference only? I dont think i can wait for the money to return, as in investment back lah... Most likely career upgrade as in part time in degree... In the future 10 years down the road...