My Life, Update...

Ok I always been outing for the past few days as a result I seldom online. I have overnight at Ranvin house but where were I before I overnight at Ranvin house?

Farah came to my house and we went down to rent a DVD, American Son. But we met Miss Mary along the way at the Haji Karim. It been long since I saw Miss Mary and Mr Raman. They kept on telling us to save money for the return back to India, Kerala trip. But she been asking us to save money for the last 3 years and all our OAC ITE 2006 group have lost contact. The only I kept in touch is Farah, and Gowri. Sharel, Shahidah and Hariz have been sometime back. I really wanna meet our old friend but where are they? Farah begging me to go to ITE AMK to buy the food at the canteen. I kind of lazy and scared of begin chase out by security guard. Haha... I just don't wanna go through the trouble but oh well I just went to see my old college. No harm trying right? So went there and order some fried rice while Farah order her Nasi Lemak in her old usual school day from the Muslim stall. Anyway ITE AMK is gonna close down...

I met up with GOwri and Sumen the next day to visit the new shopping mall that is City Square (Beside Farrer Park) The Mall is ok but I dont see anything new or much difference. They say is Eco-Friendly but I don't see it by how or in what way. Solar Panel??? What so great??? Lot of building are install to solar panel. Hybrid Carpark??? Is not common in Singapore to see Hybrid Car. Singaporean go more to comfort and luxurious. Who cares??? Went to eat at BBQ. I like their slogan. Is not barbecue is BBQ. Haha... First time eating at this restaurant, order Mushroom Chicken Steak. One on one meal promotion so I got another meal free. Gowri, Sumen and I got up to 6 meals if I can't be mistaken. Sumen say he hungry, hungry. He did not eat lunch nor breakfast. Poor him... But, when come to the third meal, he was full. Gowri angry and cursing him for wasting her money. Haha... I realize something... When ever Sumen meet me he got kind of excited and love to disturb me... Why is everybody excited when they meeting me? Haha...

Went to Mustafa and shop. Gowri kept on irritate Sumen as he shop for his Automobile item. She disturb him and Sumen disturb her back. Disturb till we break one of the make-up item. Haha... We just simply walk away. We spend there like 2 hours. Oh dear... I am so tired. After shopping, I straight shoot all the way to Woodland and Kumar call me to meet him at Ranvin house.

Reached Woodland around 2300. It late and I kind of feel bad. Florence happy to see me and we chat alot. She always like to disturb the maid, Fanny. Anyway it been fun and we thought, Kumar is not coming. But he did and it around 0030. Anyway went to meet their friend and since there no bus, we walk about 2km. Sigh... I beg Kumar for Cab and not wanting to take bus. So we took cab and great, I own them $10. Anyway it been fun. Morning, went to meet my mum at Woodland MRT station, wanting to bring my step brother and sister to Jurong Swimming Pool.
As Roberta took the Yellow slide and poor bryan cant go due to under the min height requirement...

Splash

Now Swim, 15meter

12meter

6 meter

3 meter

1 meter

Out you go...

And in bryan went to the lazy pool, taking care of the new maid...

It been fun but I lazy to swim lei... Also dont wanna go through the shit that is getting wet then shower and bla bla bla... So babysit and help my mum take care them. Now I am at Holland Village waiting for dinner so decide to upload this post but I lazy to upload picture. Sorry guy this post is under adult section. No pics, all words... Haha...

Btw, do transgender hide their sexual organ or really cut away their sexual organ? Haha.....

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel My Life, Update... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, January 17, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan My Life, Update...
 

2 comments:

Blaumits said... | January 23, 2010 at 11:26 AM

swim la swim la!

can swim far far not?

haha, your time out is great huh get to go out most of the time cool or what.

i wish time could slow down for three days and enjoy the times together.

life in sg hectic crazy.

Unknown said... | January 27, 2010 at 1:43 AM

Yea hey aiyo u know i cant swim right? But I realize something... Alot of singaporean are overweight ah haha I see lot of tummy not only guy but gal too... And I saw one fat malay boy as he is running... haha cute lah... so funny...