The Last 25 Hours...

This post I am like began force to write, where I had no intend mood. Hmmm… Ok a night before, Sunday 13 of September around 11pm I off to Ranvin house to help them out of their grandmother first death anniversary. But I reach there kind of late like around 2330. Took bus service 900 and alight only at 2 stops. Came down and walk there. As I reaching the lift lobby I saw Finas and the younger bro and boy. Ha-ha… I like when they shout my name JASON. They always see me surprising. Everybody loves Jason… I know. I know is gonna be tiring cause I sure won’t sleep there. So when to see how they prepare the ritual for tomorrow. Their prayer stuff, fruit, coconut, prayer oil and so on… Not long when to bed and ended up slept an hour or two. 6am they started to prepare thing and not long their distance family member arrive. Is interesting to see how their ritual goes but I following Kumar to Causeway Point to change the money and Kumar treat me durian pancake. Yea!!! So had their vegetarians dish and off I go to meet Farah.


I reach Woodland MRT station around 1245 but it seems every one came late. I called Farah and told her where she is but that budget girl from RP (Republic Poly) walking on the way to MRT station. So I waited like another 30 minutes. It been long time I did not play badminton so why not today. Bus service 169 and we saw a few student bring theirs own racket. We thought most of their court gonna used so cross finger hopefully there is a court vacant for us. Bus came and 2 stop we have reached. All of us, Farah, Sha, Finas and I put all the things in her locker. Than off to sport hub, which they called it. Reach and yea!!! Got vacancy. We played for about 3 hours… Here the picture:
Sha waiting for Farah to serve...
Farah lost... haha...
I dont know what she is doing?

We decide to have our dinner at a usual place just beside my house. Haji Karim. A Indian-Muslim food stall. So we took bus service 169 and all the way down to Ang Mo Kio and now I realize that this bus can go to Miss Veronical house too. Just near to Sembawang Park to her area. So as we on the bus we played some balloon haha… Also kind of feeling sleepy too.

Surprise call from my good friend Gowri telling me she wanna visit so I ask her to join me for dinner and called Kumar too. So everyone decide to meet at 1800 at my house. After all the phone call I realize we haved reach and took bus service 265 all the way to my house and let Farah buy her snack and waffles while I go back home and told her just come to my house. In the toilet I wanna shower, Gowri kept on calling me. She sure knows how to call me at the wrong time ah. So shower and came out realize Gowri in my house already now left Gowri boyfriend, Suman and Kumar my best friend. So time delay till 1715 only we had a dinner and is so fun cause it been long time since we have been together and meet up session.


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel The Last 25 Hours... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, September 16, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan The Last 25 Hours...
 

1 comments:

FiNa SyKe said... | October 6, 2009 at 4:25 PM

badminton at RP was fun.. we shld go there again hor..